Recent content by bradyk

1. bradyk

Have we really improved?

First half we should of been up 20+. Raider never looked like scoring. 2 cheap tries to give Raider the perfect start. Lots of possession but created very little with it. Kikau had a game to forget. Too many errors in general. Raider abusing gap between Hutch and Preston 2nd half. Hutch, Preston...
  2. bradyk

2024 Round 11 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Never held, shit ref
  3. bradyk

Opinion Burton should be sacked from being our goalkicker

I would of had Critta from the start but Burton's still done better than I expected...
  4. bradyk

Cobbo look for support :D
  5. bradyk

What an idiot haha
  6. bradyk

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 11| Raiders vs Bulldogs

or Weekes pulling Burton back
  7. bradyk

Kiks worst game this year. Preston looks underdone so I understand why he's coming off the bench. Hutch so F'ing slow... a game gone begging really, too many errors and attack lacking in the final 3rd.
  8. bradyk

This feels like an 18-0 game... down by 2
  9. bradyk

Match fitness I guess
  10. bradyk

kurtis morrin re-signed for 2025

I really like Morrin off the bench and I wouldn't be surprised if he holds his spot there for at least a couple more years.
  11. bradyk

Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

I think just trade Cleary and RTS this week and hopefully the other 2 play next week before origin (Hynes still a chance this week).
  12. bradyk

Opinion Liam Knight

Too many errors. Massive momentum killer. I'm not sure if he's worth minimum wage.
  13. bradyk

Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

Rabbit defence abysmal, Titan a much better defensive team (crazy).
  14. bradyk

Rumour Canterbury Bulldogs Chasing Leigh Leopards Forward Tom Amone

Not a fan of the Super League and it's players but every now and again there's a good one, even tho usually an Englishman. There isn't much to lose if he's killing it over there and it's a cheapish deal.
  15. bradyk

Your early Origin teams 2024

Gus' halves if he was picking the origin team would be Burton and Luai - 6 tackles with Gus. Now that's left field.