Recent content by Dogs4eva13

1. D

2024 Round 11 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I just can’t see the chooks winning the comp with Walker and Keary. Both just too small too easy to isolate. Can protect one of them not both. Not sure why Walker isn’t defending on the wing as well.
  2. D

Time for Ciro to be BRAVE !!!

I think we need to sort out our forwards first. Big game tomorrow for knight. I think if he has a good game could force his way in. Curran should start the game at 13 bench should be Mann, Piassa and Knight. That leaves one spot for salmon, Hayward or Morrin. Once that balance has been worked...
  3. D

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 11| Raiders vs Bulldogs

13 on 13 we struggled a bit tonight. I think that is enough justification to make some changes. I think one of Mann, Hayward and Morrin needs to be dropped for a bigger forward . That would be my first move see how that looks. To be fair Canberra came to play and picked a big bench to expose...
  4. D

Karl Oloapu Injury Update

Not sure he played much cup, but he did dominate flegg, was just toying with players. Reminded me a lot of Cody walker how he went really deep into the line doubled pumped and defenders had no idea.
  5. D

Opinion Liam Knight

His contract is up this year and just wondering if we should resign him, personally I would as long as he is willing to take sub 300K. Hasn't been able to crack the NRL side, however has been playing well in reggies. Making monster meters but still has a few errors in his game. He is solid in...
  6. D

Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

Interesting, I am not a hater and think he has been playing well, however the side does look to have a better balance to it this week, with Poassa in.
  7. D

Official Injury updates

Cant see him playing unless we make the finals. 8 weeks would be rd 18/19 and he would need to play at least 3 weeks in reggies to earn his spot back.
  8. D

Rumour Canterbury Bulldogs Chasing Leigh Leopards Forward Tom Amone

If it’s who I’m thinking of wasn’t he with the dragons at one point? If it is always liked him didn’t know why he didn’t get more mins.
  9. D

Rumour Canterbury Bulldogs Chasing Leigh Leopards Forward Tom Amone

Struggled with injury…. Well that fits with our current recruitment stratedgy.
  10. D

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

Look to be fair he was with us a long time. I’ll give them a pass this time…
  11. D

Where Our Juniors Sit Outside Backs

Rinakama was very good in our Ball side. Lots of prospects!
  12. D

David Fifita now not signing with Roosters

Guessing they keep Angus now….If I was him I would walk. They treated him like shit when he was struggling trying to ship him off to rugby etc.
  13. D

Sua looks more athletic however Afualo out played him last year and won the JF wing spot off him. Played great too, good under the high ball for someone who doesn’t look super tall.
  14. D

Will be watching Afualo. Damaging ball runner. Will be an indication if we can afford to lose Skelton.
  15. D

Rumour Bulldogs set to Sign Angus Chrighton

If we could have got him for 300k when everyone thought he was cooked would have been worth it . However he will command a premium now. Also not really what we need. Souths most likely. Dragons and tigs already bought premium second rowers. Souths may not have the cap for him though….