Recent content by Drifta

1. D

News New York Freedom sacks Williams over social media rant on Hayne verdict

And he is still allowed to play? What’s wrong with the game??? That’s messed up
  2. D

Willie Mason wants life bans for footy players with a history of violence against women

Sorry I may have missed the boat but who is Willie Mason talking about that raped a girl and put his foot on her head, spat at her etc? Friggn disgusting. Is this player still playing?
  3. D

News New York Freedom sacks Williams over social media rant on Hayne verdict

Sorry I may have missed the boat but who is Willie Mason talking about that raped a girl and put his foot on her head, spat at her etc? Friggn disgusting. Is this player still playing?
  4. D

The Trade Report (RLW Article)

I think it's pretty obvious that Borris is a band-aid solution to our FB problem. Des pulled the move to get the twins together long term and Borris is filling in for now at FB until Perret retires. Once Perret is gone, Borris moves to his preferred position (wing) and that's when our Rock...
  5. D

New to Melbourne, looking for some BULLDOG BUDS to watch the games with...

CoreyHart - Thanks mate will try and be there! Blackys Dogs - Sounds sweet bud! My email is info@iliketomoveitmoveit.net.au drop me a line when you know what's going on. I must admit it's a little weird trying to make bulldog buds online but it beats asking everybody I meet if they are...
  6. D

Barry -Thank you, wish you were here too mate! Moe - Haha you funny mofo! Well If the season turns out terrible I may just go drown my sorrows at BAR 20! Thanks boys!
  7. D

Hey guys, I am originally from Sydney and now living in Melbourne and I am a die-hard doggies supporter! I am here for business and I really miss having a beer with NRL supporters. Unfortunately I am surrounded by AFL fans who just bag me! I am looking for some bulldog buddies or NRL fans who...
  8. D

David Klemmer Footage

Ok, I am starting to see what all the fuss is about! Thanks for the vidz boys!
  9. D

David Klemmer Footage

Yeah would be interesting to get a weekly wrap of the next generation. I sent you a private message with my email address but your also welcome to post it up here for everybody else. I am sure a lot of people would love to see it. Cheers my man, really appreciate it!!!
  10. D

Hey bud! Really appreciate the footage. Can u pls send it to info@iliketomoveitmoveit.net.au?

Hey bud! Really appreciate the footage. Can u pls send it to info@iliketomoveitmoveit.net.au?
  11. D

David Klemmer Footage

Yes I am! Would love to see him in action but still can't find anything. Why isn't there a NYC high lights reel!
  12. D

David Klemmer Footage

WOW! Would love to go to the game but I am currently living in Melbourne.... I just thought that the NYC would have a hi-lights reel somewhere
  13. D

David Klemmer Footage

Yeah spent some time digging on there with no luck! Is there a site to watch NYC replays and hi-lights?
  14. D

David Klemmer Footage

Does anybody know where I can see some footage of David Klemmer from the 2012 NYC? Keep hearing great things about him but can't find anything on him. Cheers