Recent content by EuroNymous

1. EuroNymous

Josh Schuster to the Bulldogs

we don’t need a 6 or edges lol guy is absolute turnstile in defence his future is winning multiple man of steels in SL
  2. EuroNymous

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

penrith game last year had us in the 10s
  3. EuroNymous

News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

tracey is a gun, lot cronulla supporters are upset he is going big upgrade over perham
  4. EuroNymous

News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

isn’t this bloke said that we were guaranteed to sign sele?
  5. EuroNymous

Official Canterbury Bulldogs 2024 NRL Draw

look play what is in front of you, for me team played well in first 5 rounds this year and then went crumbling once injuries occurred. Hopefully RFM stuff is behind us come march next year. if i see effort in our performances i won't be angry, the roster is still several years off being super...
  6. EuroNymous

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

i asked couple people they reckon he is decent depth forward, why not he probably isn't gonna be on more then 200/250k tbh
  7. EuroNymous

News Dylan Edwards and Robbo back Ciraldo

Signed long term just yesterday
  8. EuroNymous

Embattled Canterbury Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo says he’s trying to “change behaviours”

wheel of fortunate according to cam smith is usually consists of doing extra training
  9. EuroNymous

Other News Source Eels looking at Waddell and Alamoti

Tbaz loves Waddell for some reason?
  10. EuroNymous

Official Bulldog Vs Titan

they should let Pangai play and start punch on to test the ref out ahahha
  11. EuroNymous

No Source Alamoti

Yep even when he makes a correct read, he doesn’t have the lateral movement to make the tackle. I could see him playing in the middle soon. His fend and ball playing skills could make for decent second rower/lock
  12. EuroNymous

Harder Job than Originally Thought …

Gus joined in 2011 12th 2011 15th 2012 10th 2013 4th 2014 2014 was breakout Moylan year also, that first wave of Penrith players came to their own that year
  13. EuroNymous

Official Round 26 - Bulldog v Manly- Team List + Match Page Discussion

Ciro got all of the TKs favs today on the pitch how nice of him
  14. EuroNymous

Gus on 100% Footy

I heard John Morris left the club Gus should earn his pay bracket and get him in to help ciro next year