Recent content by GA45

1. G

2024 Round 11 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Imagine giving your winger some space. Take note Kiks and Xerri
  2. G

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 11| Raiders vs Bulldogs

Love Kiraz but how many mistakes last night bringing the ball out? One led to the second try. Seems to have stupid mistakes in his game
  3. G

10 minutes in the bin. Only 8 1/2 minutes served.

Try not to make too much sense. We do follow a team that plays in the NRLol
  4. G

Opinion Professional fouls

Mate any opposition try isn’t looked at more then once while when we score there are million reviews before confirming. It’s just the way it is
  5. G

10 minutes in the bin. Only 8 1/2 minutes served.

Wow if true. The NRLol at its finest
  6. G

I wasn’t sure Klein is all Anglo Saxon. Hence why I left it alone :tearsofjoy:
  7. G

Imagine if our FB caught that bomb. Useless ****.
  8. G

Payne Hass's dad could be facing the death penalty in Indonesia following drug arrest

Yeah fuck the Haas. Absolute shit stain of a family and just because a son plays NRL shouldn’t give them a pass
  9. G

CC or Critta better blast Klein.
  10. G

Opinion Kikau was Concussed

Hope CC calls it out. Fuck this shit
  11. G

2024 Round 11 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Go do a swap deal with Brisbane for Mam for Burton. Give Mam a million. Fuck it I’m done with our halves from tonight
  12. G

Seems when it happens to us the penalty is less. Blatant head highs being put on report 3 tackles later we get no benefit from it. A classic hip drop and Papali not sent off just a sin bin. Rapana blatant trip on Mahoney and then Burton taken out going for the try. Just a penalty no sin bin for...
  13. G

The sad thing is though we were shit and should have won. That’s why that performance was pathetic. Canberra weren’t better they just attack us in defence there effort levels last twenty mins won them the game. And that’s on our guys for not going the whole 80. Fucking shit
  14. G

He should have stayed down and stayed off if it got the **** sent off
  15. G

At least 3 we have missed out on. I’m so fucking gutted with watching that. It was pathetic