Recent content by hayes

1. H

Jacob kiraz

Well his better form than To'o
  2. H

News Diddy

Statue of limitations 3 years starts only after the police are notified.
  3. H

Rumour Bulldogs set to Sign Angus Chrighton

Would not be longer than 4 mins of actual game time
  4. H

Opinion Burton should be sacked from being our goalkicker

He not the best kicker in team he been given the role to keep him involved. Even of he has talent he goes missing all time
  5. H

Had 4 games not been lost by conversions, Dogs would be top 4

Burton is not the best kicker in the team. He only kicking to keep him involved in the game.
  6. H

NSW Cup Payments

Top NSW not in the top 30 get max 40k
  7. H

Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

Isn't he in jail for next few years
  8. H

How to sit in the kennel

The kennel is in the blue zone and GA unreserved tickets for accord stadium
  9. H

News ‘Cowards’: Former chair Hagipantelis pulls $1m sponsorship in scathing letter to Tigers

Admin are doing well lost 2 million in sponsorship in three months. Not much being said NRL appointment Richardson.
  10. H

Rumour BBO

He will probably end back at Parra
  11. H

Wars - Lack of Compassion

Locals and political were actually in prison short term 50 to 60 days and force manual labour for 16 hours a day until they felled into line then released.
  12. H

Opinion All’s Quiet on the Jason Taylor talk ?

Taylor can coach maybe not the best at man managing. He one of three interim coaches to his side to finals one other is CC and can't remember the third.
  13. H

David Fifita?

I think if the style of play we are currently he could suite it as he has the motor to last 89 mins. But he is lazy he's stats sort of hide this as a marquee there where games at the titans he only touch the 6 or 7 time game for a forward that bs. You can maybe get a away with it as 3/4 and...
  14. H

Official Gus on Twitter

I'm sure when a player is attacking in the in goal in the air is the only time you are allowed to tackle if they have the ball that been the rule for years so the only question there is if he hit DWZ before he has the ball. Unless the rule has changed which I'm someone can tell me.
  15. H

Rumour Dodd

He gone for 12 months. So you want to release a healthy half and sign one to rehab.