Recent content by hoody06

1. hoody06

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 11| Raiders vs Bulldogs

We have lost four games by 6 points or less. You could really make an argument that we should've won all of them. What could've been! Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk
  2. hoody06

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 11| Raiders vs Bulldogs

We carve up tonight, can feel it in the bones, dogs by plenty. Hutchison to go well, best game yet, let's support him. Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk
  3. hoody06

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 9 | Post game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

17s Prelim final 19s runners up 21s currently 2nd Nsw cup currently 2nd Nrl top 8 If that doesn't get you excited, I don't know what will. The dogs are coming!!!
  4. hoody06

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

The way our system works, no matter how shit the employee is and you've ticked every box in dismissing them in the right legal way they will still get a payout. This is now about how much $$$, and that is not an admission of guilt from the dogs, it's just the way the system works.
  5. hoody06

Incredible Turnaround in Defence

The club is hungry, the players are hungry and the fans are hungry. This could be a great ride! We are finally on the right path, thanks to Gus and Ciraldo. If we manage to make the finals, we will be there in droves, out of the woodwork. Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk
  6. hoody06

Opinion Top 8 watch: Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

Can we play souths again? Pretty please Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk
  7. hoody06

Opinion Top 8 watch: Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

They are trash, beautiful Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk
  8. hoody06

Complaining about referees and highlighting someone's outstanding characters are two very different things. Robbo is 100% correct in his thoughts about Travis as a trainer and a person. Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk
  9. hoody06

If this gets to court and Topine wins, contact sport is dead, the nrl is dead. Good luck to any high performance trainer telling players to do 5 push ups. The players will tell them to get fucked on precedent. The nrl need to assist to protect their product. And by product I mean $$$$$$ Sent...
  10. hoody06

This isn't a Canterbury issue. This is a whole of game issue. It's on the best interests of the NRL to be assisting Canterbury as much as possible. Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk
  11. hoody06

This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

I also see this in Ciraldo's interviews. I watched the pre-game one against Newcastle. He was so confident, very assured, we are in a great spot at the moment. The dogs are back! Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk
  12. hoody06

It's just a great feeling being super competitive again. The real Bulldogs are back, hunger, desire, will to win, love it. Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk
  13. hoody06

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

O'Neill gives me Maloney vibes. I think he will be an excellent 7 when the time is right. He's very mature and barks orders. I think he leapfrogs them all next season. Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk
  14. hoody06

I'm old (ish). This season has 1991 vibes for me. Young hungry players sprinkled with hardened first grade players to show the way. That approach in 1991 brought about the success of the teams in 93-95. I think 2024-28 will be an outstanding 5 year block for the club. Hopefully claiming the...
  15. hoody06

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Some things I picked up out of Ciraldo's press conference. - Tracey has got the number 1 full time. - King looks highly likely to be included this week. - Taffe is in the best 17. Let's smash the knights! Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk