Recent content by KLil

1. KLil

10 minutes in the bin. Only 8 1/2 minutes served.

Dead set! You get binned at 20min you come back at 30mins... Dare I say its STUPID!
  2. KLil

10 minutes in the bin. Only 8 1/2 minutes served.

Honestly during the game i was like, fcuk that was quick! Now its obvious why.
  3. KLil

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 11| Raiders vs Bulldogs

And the Lock role... Might be time to just bite the bullet and play Hayward at 7 and Curran at lock FT as they are the closest thing to the future for those positions atm. Issue we have is I reckon CC can play Salmon, Mann and Hutch as the ute on the bench to fill the ball playing lock role...
  4. KLil

Yes he does. Very technical kid.. Loves a chip and chase. You could even make a case for Hutch to take a bench spot as the ute. Could easily fill the ball playing lock role.
  5. KLil

Your nor wrong but in all honesty it has been working... He just needs to choose when to run and when to pass. He has been doing that well but all of a sudden he just didnt want to pass tonight. COuld be an issue we dont know about tbh..
  6. KLil

Yeah nah i came from people at the game... Wasnt a tele thing. Hoepfully its about how every ***** on that left edge was just a hog tonight.
  7. KLil

Have we really improved?

Completely different team. But still carrying that white line fever.
  8. KLil

Maybe... But why go away from whats been working? Like dude you were good when u passed before the line or ran through it, whats with the fukin attemtped offloads?
  9. KLil

Would love to find out what the argument between the left egde was about after the game..
  10. KLil

He was trying to pick it up and go for a dummy half run like he was the only bloke who can score tries. No idea what the fcuk got into the bloke tonight..
  11. KLil

Fcuk... Does that mean Hayward/Mann/Curran/Morrin! Well go from small ball to baby balls.
  12. KLil

Dont think Papa played when King was on... King was matched up with Tapine and Guler. Kept them both honest with Hughes. We have a good front row... Our bench is fucking putrid every week compared to other teams and that where we lose games.
  13. KLil

Was it Hutcho? The one where Kikau had all the time in the world to put JAC in the corner untoched to win the game but decided to hog for the 20th time tonight... Hutch did have a good game. If he was half a second quicker he would be up there in line breaks...
  14. KLil

Bloke hag an absolute shocker... I reckon we would have been better off if he didnt play the second half.
  15. KLil

Bet they just taste really salty right now.. haha