Recent content by Northern Beaches dog

1. N

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 11| Raiders vs Bulldogs

Defensively we have improved massively. Offensively we are atrocious. Problem is, like last night, we cannot afford to gift tries like the 1st 2 last night. We simply do not have the fire power to recover such stupid errors.
  2. N

This game tells us nothing. You cannot say anything about us after this game LOL
  3. N

Yes, but we also did not look like scoring until they were men down and one of our tries was from complete luck
  4. N

Great defense so far. The 2 tries they scored from was completely from LUCK where we dropped the ball. On the attack side, we still look like garbage. Needing them to go down to 12-11 men and even then 2 of the tries were from kick, one where we got completely lucky.
  5. N

2024 Round 10 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

They are treating players like pieces of meat for $$$
  6. N

Andrew Webster and the Warriors are starting to remind me of the Bulldogs in 09-10 with Kevin Moore. Webster and Moore both came in as rookie coaches in teams that were poor the previous season. Both had champion half backs that seemed like they were well past there used by date. There first...
  7. N

When Hynes was ruled out, so much money was placed on the Storm LOL And then you see decisions like that
  8. N

I cannot stand Naden. Does anyone remember that game when he was in our team, we played the Raiders on a Friday 6pm game down in Canberra? I think it was the game after we beat the Roosters, Naden had one of the biggest shockers i have seen. Never in my life seen a player that had absolutely no...
  9. N

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

If we had even just a mid level half back, something like Jamal Foggarty, i have no doubt we would most certainly make the 8. If we had a tier one half back, we would honestly be pushing top 4
  10. N

David Fifita now not signing with Roosters

His girl friend is a stunner
  11. N

2024 Round 9 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Geez that Katoa is going to be some special player. He already runs rings around our halves in terms of ball playing.
  12. N

2024 Round 9 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Why cant we score tries like that?