Recent content by speedy2460

1. speedy2460

Opinion Burton should be sacked from being our goalkicker

I wonder why Burton always kicks to the fullback. They always take them on the full. Why isnt the grubber to the corners the way to go. Can cause fumbles and dropped balls more that kicking to the fullback. It also reduces the amount of impact opposing fullbacks have. Jack Gibson always told...
  2. speedy2460

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 11| Raiders vs Bulldogs

I thought Xerri might be able to provide something good, but alas, he is disappointing. He has copied Tedesco, in that he wont pass the damn ball to anyone. I would move Tracey to centre and promote Taaffe to fullback.
  3. speedy2460

A hundred different versions on the kennel of what went wrong. I guess a lot did. I keep saying this, we need an on field general. Crichton is not cutting it. The halves are not cutting it. Until such time we have an on field general, we will be behind the eight ball. Hopefully it will be a half.
  4. speedy2460

David Fifita now not signing with Roosters

Courtesy of Telegraph.
  5. speedy2460

Opinion The 6-agains and Penalties hurt Big Time ..

The six agains are there to eliminate the Captains challenge.
  6. speedy2460

Have to beat the Raiders

This is a winnable game. We must eliminate the "six agains" that we have given away. Discipline is the key.
  7. speedy2460

Rumour Bulldogs set to Sign Angus Chrighton

He and a few others have, or, will be released to make way for better players.
  8. speedy2460

Wealthy Clubs Will Kill The Game

Its not just the wealthy clubs destroying the game.
  9. speedy2460

We need to eliminate the errors from our game and stop blaming the officials.
  10. speedy2460

Happy Saturday night Kennelers

Theres nobody in the ring to do the hard work for him.
  11. speedy2460

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Hutch and Salmon have joined some illustrious company. Tolman, Reynolds, Taaffe, Woods, Allen, Burns, Klemmer, and a heap more. Yet they all performed at a very high level.
  12. speedy2460

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

Very good effort against a very good team. Edwards was probably the difference. Without trying to sound repetitive, we lack an on field organiser. They should be made to watch Terry Lamb play and back up.
  13. speedy2460

To all the people saying dogs got the wrong assistant.

I, and a lot of others think that Salmon has been really good. If he is dropped, just who do the "experts" on here want in his place?