Recent content by T-Rocket

1. T-Rocket

Official Bulldogs sign teen star

Proper rugby league name on this fella
  2. T-Rocket

Opinion The Power of having Gustovos in Charge ..

Might explain why we've been linked to and met with big name players and signed none of them despite having lots of cap space
  3. T-Rocket

Bailey biondi - Odo

Sad to hear BBO has left. Was a great hope in some dark times at the club. Never looked the same after his big injury sadly. Hope he can get a run with a first grade side somewhere else
  4. T-Rocket

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

We've started to become very effective at targeting specific players this season. Kini v titans, meaney v storm, galvin v tigers etc So I agree that they should target Alamoti. He has a lack of speed and defensive reads were bad when he played for us.
  5. T-Rocket

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 9 | Pre game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

If we're any hope of making the finals this is a must win. Certainly believe we should beat the tigs. Hoping we can smother them in defence and their bigger pack doesn't get on top in the wet.
  6. T-Rocket

Tapatalk is back up

Shame it won't work. It was much simpler and easier to use than the site
  7. T-Rocket

Harrison Edwards to Cowboys

Thanks for your service Edwards and all the best up north. He may not have beaten the door down for us but i've no doubts he's a first grader Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. T-Rocket

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Thought hutch had his best game for us. Doing his job and whilst he still had the slow runs he did them less. Shame on the supporters that booed him off when he got subbed. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. T-Rocket

Opinion Patolo

I think he needs a solid uninterrupted run in cup before he can even be considered again. His body isn't cut out for first grade atm. They can't keep playing him as it hurts the team when we don't don't have lots of props on the bench Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. T-Rocket

Your full strength team

Why? He's killing it at prop. Which is one of our weaker positions. Thanks to our large amount of utilities there are plenty of options at lock. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. T-Rocket

Opinion Reed Mahoney

He's gotten much better with our defence working well. Doesn't drop off as many tackles with the support around him. He's not overplaying in attack atm either. I love his tenacity. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. T-Rocket

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

I just laugh at it. I love a bit of nonsense and drama in my league. I like Jack because he's a lunatic. I'm just glad he's not our lunatic anymore. He'll cop a few weeks and a nice fine. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. T-Rocket

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Predicting CC sticks with a pretty similar side. Hoping sexton gets a run, tracey stays at flb and KK gets dropped. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. T-Rocket

Fox

I hope whoever the numpties target next score a hatty too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. T-Rocket

Nick Meaney

How was Meaney on the weekend? Almost looked like he was still on our books with the amount of traffic that went past and through him. He was always a solid squad player but never a star. Best to look forward rather than back when it comes to players. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk