Gerard Sutton SHAFT'S The Bulldogs Again

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know that we have spoken endlessly about this "CHEAT" continually and him blatantly ripping us off in any game of ours that he is involved with in any capacity as an official.

Yesterday was no exception when acting as the Video Official, Gerard Sutton failed to remove Aiden Sezer from the field after his Hip Drop Tackle on Josh Curran leaving leading Fox Rugby League Commentator Warren Smith stunned after Sezer remained on the field.

Smith went on to say - “It’s a sin bin. From what we’ve been told, a hip drop tackle is a sin bin. That’s a hip drop.” Smith then added - “At this venue two nights ago, Izack Tago with a hip drop tackle on Jye Gray, and was sent to the sin bin,”.

We have been copping this treatment from Gerard Sutton ever since that infamous Good Friday clash and we all know as fact that he has officiated biasedly against us every since, leaving us with a remarkable winning percentage of only 6% under his officiating.

He gets less noticed whilst he is officiating us in the video box as the video ref, but I tell you his bias rulings against us do not change as I have been watching him and taking note of his decisions very closely.

I don't know how we can stop this grub from ever being involved in any capacity to officiate our games any more, but it is time something happened.

The NRL are never going to publicly name, shame and remove one of their officials from our matches.
So I think our only hope is to get a leading Journalist that doesn't work for News Limited due to their bias against us, to prepare and ram home this story hard.

I don't have twiiter (X) or any of the other social platforms that are available for us to communicate with Journalists or those who may have the power to make some real noise about this, but perhaps some of you do.

Ideally now that we have Danny Widler somewhat on side with the club - perhaps someone can message him and urge him o create a news worthy story on this subject as this shit has gone on for far too long.

If nothing changes then this guy's blatant bias against us may potentially cost us a spot in the finals this season or even worse.

Over to you guys.

Last edited:

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The sad part is, we may get him for round 10

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The more media attention this gets the better, it won’t cause any change but will prove more that the refs are corrupt and the NRL won’t do a single thing about it.

it’s a blight on the game, if they can’t see it then they are part of the problem and they need to go too.

Has to be one the worst calls I’ve seen in recent times especially how the refs and nrl tread so lightly around it, the idiot Sutton just treated it like a nothing tackle.

I would zero issue with the crowd ripping into every stuff he makes with us on the field, the point needs to be made he’s not fit to ref and especially for us.

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Settle kids, Sezer has been charged.
Minimum 4 match ban…beats 10 in the bin.

IMG_8644.jpeg

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Settle kids, Sezer has been charged.
Minimum 4 match ban…beats 10 in the bin.

View attachment 108444
I disagree with you somewhat Dinkum Dog.

What happens if we lost narrowly yesterday, don't get the 2 points and miss the 8 by one game.

Sure, this will hurt the Tigers but IMO they are no threat to us in terms of making the top 8.

Really, we get no benefit out of it.
If Sezer goes off yesterday, perhaps we improve our for and against - perhaps not, but we will never know because we were ripped off.

I guarantee that if a Bulldog player did what Sezer done yesterday then no doubt Gerrad Sutton sends our boy off.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I disagree with you somewhat Dinkum Dog.

What happens if we lost narrowly yesterday, don't get the 2 points and miss the 8 by one game.

Sure, this will hurt the Tigers but IMO they are no threat to us in terms of making the top 8.

Really, we get no benefit out of it.
If Sezer goes off yesterday, perhaps we improve our for and against - perhaps not, but we will never know because we were ripped off.

I guarantee that if a Bulldog player did what Sezer done yesterday then no doubt Gerrad Sutton sends our boy off.
4 weeks helps other teams. Not us. Sutton strikes again.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The worst ref ever. She should never ref a game again. So many reversed captains challenges proves to us she has no place as a ref. And she has a very fucking annoying voice. If I wanted to hear a woman screaming during the footy I would gotten married.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No charge for Reimis Smith?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The worst ref ever. She should never ref a game again. So many reversed captains challenges proves to us she has no place as a ref. And she has a very fucking annoying voice. If I wanted to hear a woman screaming during the footy I would gotten married.
The touchies were responsible for a few of those calls apparently but yeah she def had a poor game.

Last edited:

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The touchies were responsible for a few of those calls apparently but yeah she had a poor game.
Proper dog shit. 5 reversed calls mixed in with her other missed forward passes and rubbish calls. Also Sezer not getting sent was the nail in the coffin.