Search results

1. KLil

10 minutes in the bin. Only 8 1/2 minutes served.

Dead set! You get binned at 20min you come back at 30mins... Dare I say its STUPID!
  2. KLil

10 minutes in the bin. Only 8 1/2 minutes served.

Honestly during the game i was like, fcuk that was quick! Now its obvious why.
  3. KLil

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 11| Raiders vs Bulldogs

And the Lock role... Might be time to just bite the bullet and play Hayward at 7 and Curran at lock FT as they are the closest thing to the future for those positions atm. Issue we have is I reckon CC can play Salmon, Mann and Hutch as the ute on the bench to fill the ball playing lock role...
  4. KLil

Yes he does. Very technical kid.. Loves a chip and chase. You could even make a case for Hutch to take a bench spot as the ute. Could easily fill the ball playing lock role.
  5. KLil

Your nor wrong but in all honesty it has been working... He just needs to choose when to run and when to pass. He has been doing that well but all of a sudden he just didnt want to pass tonight. COuld be an issue we dont know about tbh..
  6. KLil

Yeah nah i came from people at the game... Wasnt a tele thing. Hoepfully its about how every ***** on that left edge was just a hog tonight.
  7. KLil

Have we really improved?

Completely different team. But still carrying that white line fever.
  8. KLil

Maybe... But why go away from whats been working? Like dude you were good when u passed before the line or ran through it, whats with the fukin attemtped offloads?
  9. KLil

Would love to find out what the argument between the left egde was about after the game..
  10. KLil

He was trying to pick it up and go for a dummy half run like he was the only bloke who can score tries. No idea what the fcuk got into the bloke tonight..
  11. KLil

Fcuk... Does that mean Hayward/Mann/Curran/Morrin! Well go from small ball to baby balls.
  12. KLil

Dont think Papa played when King was on... King was matched up with Tapine and Guler. Kept them both honest with Hughes. We have a good front row... Our bench is fucking putrid every week compared to other teams and that where we lose games.
  13. KLil

Was it Hutcho? The one where Kikau had all the time in the world to put JAC in the corner untoched to win the game but decided to hog for the 20th time tonight... Hutch did have a good game. If he was half a second quicker he would be up there in line breaks...
  14. KLil

Bloke hag an absolute shocker... I reckon we would have been better off if he didnt play the second half.
  15. KLil

Bet they just taste really salty right now.. haha
  16. KLil

I know you know but i was actually thinking tonight... Who is ear marked as our long term lock? tbh there isnt any of the kids coming besides Marshall and Oloapu and we havent even seen them play that ball playing role. Sooo WTF isnt Curran playing that role? Like seriously every team has a...
  17. KLil

Call of the day! I like it...
  18. KLil

Wow.. No wonder you're the most pissed off ***** on TK every week.
  19. KLil

Just watch his show and go... cant rush him, just gotta let him make his own mistakes. Bash Sloan around like Savage to keep him quiet... Tire Lomax out and run at Suli all day. Their pack is manageable, hopefully lose Sua to suspension and they're totally fcuked.
  20. KLil

I'd say voice and line speed more than anything.
  21. KLil

3 straight coming up.. ;)
  22. KLil

Not helpful.
  23. KLil

I hardly think thats the issue tbh... Curran went ok to start the game on the edge, we were always on top probably 10-15min in the second half. Our starting pack is too small and our bench is even smaller. Its ok for now but eventually Curran will need to become a FT lock and we need to add...
  24. KLil

The play when i think Burton looped the ball over the top of their rushing center and Kikau blew the chance by hogging it... they figured a way around it but once again couldnt completely execute.
  25. KLil

Honestly i tipped us to get belted, cant believe it was another game we threw away. Its testament how good but shit we are at the same time....
  26. KLil

R.Stuart had his centers flying in to cut of the shift plays ala 2012 GF. Go figure Bellamy and Stuart are good mates too... The dogs have been figured out... This is Ciro's biggest test. He needs to start finding other ways to break down defense lines.
  27. KLil

Just a couple of brothers offloading some steam on each other. Fukn Bulldogs.
  28. KLil

You reckon? I see the bloke always in the right place at the right time but he gets the ball half the time. My issue with the bloke is when he does finally get it in space he just thinks kick when there is ALWAYS a pass available.
  29. KLil

Opinion Professional fouls

Hudson young should have been binned at the end.
  30. KLil

More like a Honda NSX these days..:cry:
  31. KLil

Im fuming... CC better get his team right next week. Have to play Curran, Poasa off the bench next week and start Preston. 2 weeks in a row we lost to the other bench... Surely Ciraldo and co can fuken read that part.
  32. KLil

Been on it for a while... The guy is lazy and down on confidence. We'd be so much better off keeping Skelly and Wilso and dropping JAC.
  33. KLil

They'll get up... 2 losses on the trot. Youll excuse the Riff game but club would be livid about dropping this one.
  34. KLil

Nah Nah they pull up this next week.. I reckon we win well.
  35. KLil

Not suga coating nothing cuzii... They bombed the game hard, like they do every week. I had a feeling they were gonna lose which mkes it easier but it never is when you they SHOULDVE WON! This team is so frustrating.... Worse than trying to teach my under 10's team how to draw and pass FFS!
  36. KLil

I agree... Skelton or even Wilso would be better options that JAC atm who does nothing but catch and run in open space. Either of those guy can do that job and pump hitups in the proocess.
  37. KLil

Shit happens, mistakes at the worst of places... They didnt do fcuk all... They scored 2 tries and took the lead. As i was saying Canberra were lucky they had HT between the sin bins. It took away the fatigue and momentum factor for us. I told ya we needed to score 30+ against these ******...
  38. KLil

Kikau.
  39. KLil

Extra two was nullified as they got a break at HT. It took away that momentum and fatigue factor....
  40. KLil

Effort was there.. EXECUTION was putrid!
  41. KLil

I was right wasn't I you dickhead.. From start to finish. You want to run around like a cheerleader... be my guest, ill even buy you the pom poms. By the way we win next week as they get a fcuking rocket.
  42. KLil

On point... Both tries, other one was Weekes breaking through, line never recovered.
  43. KLil

If thats a joke then straight up your the joke. Work on your comedy you flop before you start dissin everyone.
  44. KLil

Ran back Inside on an angle or passed to one of the 4 blokes inside. The Fox is done... Should have sold him to Parra before they picked up Lomax.
  45. KLil

Yeah good! That edge needs to get their hands of their own dicks and start playing with eachothers. Bit to gay ?
  46. KLil

Lmao... this ***** baggin everyone about not supporting the dogs.. Your a classic... Took my wisdom and ran with it ay brah!
  47. KLil

His lazy as fcuk but in saying that Kikau hogged everything that went left, so did Xerri because he was also getting limited ball.
  48. KLil

Cop out that one.. Young scored off the middle getting bent causing our defensive line to get out numbered whilst on the back foot. We just played shit in transition, couldnt ice tries or another game and couldnt handle their bench. SAME SHIT EVERY WEEK!
  49. KLil

Easily one of the best on park for us.
  50. KLil

The guys EGO is getting the best of him.. He thinks he can run through every team when he forgets he was playing his best drawing in defenders and letting the ball sing.
  51. KLil

And it makes you wonder even though they are so clunky how are theybombing so many tries.... That last one where Kikau didnt pass to JAC to walk over in the corner was game.
  52. KLil

Another game we shouldve won? I told the Mrs, this game is the reason we dont make finals.
  53. KLil

They bomb 3, 4 tries a game.... its not healthy.
  54. KLil

I knew we would be off and it would happen after throwing everything at Riff last week. Playing a team that was always coming home with a wet sail for a number reasons... Not icing chances AGAIN is this teams downfall... Kikau hogging it tonight absolutely killed us.
  55. KLil

Defo bro...
  56. KLil

We are the MUCH better team across the park.
  57. KLil

Forced errors... Anyways lucky we are forcing our own. Big second half... Can imagine Canberra will have a big second half. We need to get 30 points in the 3rd quarter... Gonna be a tight finish otherwise.
  58. KLil

Still winning. And to be fair one of a good bomb and chase... the other tough d.
  59. KLil

kurtis morrin re-signed for 2025

Wasnt he already signed until 2025?
  60. KLil

@KiwiDog7 What were u saying about shit tries?
  61. KLil

Fuk use the Kik as a decoy for once Fuck!
  62. KLil

We need a quick hit back... Brng Xerri and Fox into the game
  63. KLil

I told yaz... it aint happening for us tonight.
  64. KLil

He is done...
  65. KLil

Totally agree... I said the same but point is we get some very good teams in Gfz
  66. KLil

If you only knew.... I straight out said how safe is Tracey under the ball... then i said youll jinx the *****.
  67. KLil

PROVE ME WRONG BOYS LETS GO!
  68. KLil

They even fcuked up the run out by playing the song early and goot booed running out. They also gotta wait for the fukin clap! Shit aint happening.
  69. KLil

Tbh i didnt watch the game but point is they're still flying off the back of it.
  70. KLil

I was just explaing to the Mrs how we always play the best of all teams in GF's.. 94 Raiders... FFS 98 Broncos.. Qld 12 Storm.. Anybody want an immortal with a point to prove? 14 Tohs.. RIngy Ding Ding Yes we beat Manly, Parra and Tigers who were awesome teams too but seriously give me a...
  71. KLil

Raiders will close to that intensity... We need alot to go our way tonight and we need to be as slick as we have been all season.
  72. KLil

wet, hairy, shaved and Salmon like right now.
  73. KLil

Bro they came back and beat Manly at home from 20-0. We need 30+ tonight!
  74. KLil

Bro i hope so but after I just heard Canberra is having dinner and drinks with the 94 GF winning team after the game and met last night its Bulldogs v Roosters game all over again. That with the high they are already on... I gots a baddddd feelin.
  75. KLil

We get belted tonight ladies and gents... feeling is not good.
  76. KLil

Borderline medical retirement grounds now... 3 or 4 yr deal for this guy?
  77. KLil

We beat them up until their bench got involved. Raiders have a similar pack and this is the part we were worried about all season when we knew we were one class prop short. Your right about the fitness part, we are an extremely fit team and Ciro's tackling philosophy seems to be working with...
  78. KLil

We cant beat them in the grind.. They're to big and skillful for that. Dogs just need to ambush them and hope it sticks like the Roosters game.
  79. KLil

Hopefully Weeks had a once off because he played against his old club... Can remember he had a shocker against the dogs last year.
  80. KLil

I think so too... They would be sitting pretty after rolling Manly from 20- zip down and the positive news about Ricky. Only way we win is by probably scoring 30+ and I don't see that happening unless they totally don't rock up. Just not confident this week...
  81. KLil

Hopefully..
  82. KLil

Good refs.. I like it.
  83. KLil

In a perfect world I agree.. problem is we don't have a bigger body to replace Curran off the bench. Toddy probably could have done the job, I'd be tempted to throw Lipoi in with Poasa for this one with Morrin and Mann. Salmon is our new Waddle.
  84. KLil

Does anybody else reckon this "small ball" stuff just aint gonna work against Canberra?
  85. KLil

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

All day!
  86. KLil

She's been a looong day! haha Dunno, whose gonna come from overseas just for a stupid court case. Like i said hard to see anyone blowing their careers up like Jackson did unless its Nu brown... His career is already finished!
  87. KLil

Declan and Casey are very good mates... But I dont know if Casey has it in for the club though. I also cant imagine another footballer currently registered with another cub would be dumb enough to do so.
  88. KLil

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

Kautoga probs wont see first grade again if not for at least a while. He took Scnieders leg off in the game against Penrith the other night as the guy was kicking and its a shocker.
  89. KLil

Just goes to show much that game meant to the riff.. we now have a comeback to the Penrith bulldogs as we now know we are living rent free their heads.
  90. KLil

Depends on if we lose players too though..
  91. KLil

The Phantom earns his money at training... really pushes there and takes a back-seat on game day.
  92. KLil

Lol dont hold back.. IM sure Tetz was brought in for other reasons other than his playing ability. The experience he has with Ciro's systems and culture build and the chance to teach the next batch of kids like Toddy and Hops is why he was brought in. Dont think he'll be there beyond this year...
  93. KLil

Noticed someone mention a Blonde forward who debuted last night in NSW cup.... Welcome to our best forward coming through the grades but shhhhhh!
  94. KLil

I actually told my Tigers mate this week he will bring what Critta did the dogs... He is still a professional that brings that awe about him. The tigers have a decent roster and a new coach, reckon they'll be a much better team second year around just like the dogs this year.
  95. KLil

Definitely not... u can tell he cant wrap his fingers around the ball.
  96. KLil

We also won the first quarter grind by breaking their line first... you'd also think if it was dry or JAC passes it to Xerri, Burto or Tracey on the inside or he gets that kick right we score first too. Next game against them will be an absolute cracker.. that was a feeling out game for both...
  97. KLil

Which one.. Xerri to Addo? Forward as.. like I said multiple times we would have put 20+ if it was a dry track. Maybe could've got one or 2 6 agains but we were playing away at a hostile home ground.. ref ain't getting any help from the stands. I was happy with the first quarter.. ref let...
  98. KLil

Reefing wasn't that bad in my opinion apart from the constant walkthon but you'll get that when Ur trying too hard to hold the panthers down, espescially at home and cutting corners. The only real bad call was the second penalty shot in front of the stix and that was due to Burton pissing off...
  99. KLil

Opinion Skelton

We don't need another forward... we have too many coming through and need the cap space. I've been watching Jeral very closely at training and games.. the kid is PURE rocks and diamonds. He will do some amazing things then have an absolute clanger. With the kids coming through probs not...
  100. KLil

Put it this way... I haven't had any interest to watch the last few games we have won but I'm keen to watch last night's game that we lost to see exactly how we could've and shouldve won. The biggest win of the match for me was the arm wrestle to start the match... teams went toe to toe.. both...