Search results

1. D

Official Sam Hughes contract extension

Hughes off then panthers score. Hughes back on no more panther tries and dogs start scoring. His work rate is excellent. Origin within two years.
  2. D

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Is Hughes still in the starting 13? My money is Ciraldo will bench him and get only another 20 min from him. History has proven Ciraldo to do the same thing over and over again. That includes losing.
  3. D

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

You are dreaming. Have a look at most of the games Sam Hughes has played before the weekends one. Whenever he is on the points for the other teams completely dry up. Dogs bleed points when he comes off. Nobody has a better tackle efficiency than him.
  4. D

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Is Ciraldo an idiot? Hughes was absolutley killing it and he only gives him 20 minutes. Points did not leak when he was on. Comes off. Goodnight Bulldogs.
  5. D

Official Bulldog Vs Titan

O I believe not.
  6. D

Official Bulldog Vs Titan

Sam Hughes dropped from the squad again? Why? He has better stats than all forwards for the limited time he has played. Let the kid get some game time. There are some very good players who have not played enough first grade in this team. But what does this dud Ciraldo do? Play the same garbage...
  7. D

News Round 22 vs Dolphins

Yet Cirado rinses and repeats the same crappy player who help the opposition put massive score’s against us.
  8. D

I was backing the doggies tomorrow in my bets. Not anymore. Now we are back to the same old crap with the bench players. Cirado the goose has not worked out that when Hughes is on the field the Dogs are point’s positive agains the opposition. Waddell, sutton and co have done jack shit in comparison
  9. D

Sam Hughes re-signs

When Hughes is on the field the opposition scoring dries up. 98% tackle success. Have a look at his peers who are on much more and are nowhere near as effective. Let’s give these younger men some more game time to see if they can produce week in week out instead of playing musical chairs.
  10. D

He plays with more heart and defends better than any other forward there.
  11. D

Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

They’ll both be better with the run. They really need to impress if they want to eventually be starters.
  12. D

Perham

Was at the game yesterday. Hughes was on fire. On report for a hip drop which even the touchy said was not a hip drop. Will be cleared. Pele did well but ran out of steam towards the end. What has Cirado got to lose except a game every week if he has not give these guys more time in first grade.
  13. D

Official Round 11 Bulldogs vs Warriors Game Day Thread

And Cirado will play the same duds next week.
  14. D

Just tuned in. Has TPJ played well?
  15. D

Hughes has only played 30 or 40 minutes but is at 100% tackle efficiency and runs off the back fence unlike Ok and a few others. Only positive I see is the dead wood will get chopped after this weekends smashing. Will give some of the hungrier ones a go.
  16. D

News 'Embarrassing': Bulldogs coach, skipper scathing of performance after Magic Round thriller

Agree. At around the 50 minute mark King had run out of steam and was missing tackles and not getting back into position. Why did Hughes or Pele not get more game time?