Preston

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
What happened? Saw him in jersey but no go? Fuck hope him and Tracey back next week. Huge for us!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was mentioned on Grandstand that he warmed the bench for 80 minutes. I don't mind as I was of the opinion that if he was a late call, he should have another week to heal. Would have preferred he got that week not taking up a bench spot. But I'm not complaining as we've got another notch in the W column.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
80 on the bench? Might be a master stroke by cc .. presto is gonna be so hungry next week . Nothing worse than sitting on the bench ready to rip in and not getting any game time.

It's the ultimate prick tease ... blokes gonna have to wait a full week to unload.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Was mentioned on Grandstand that he warmed the bench for 80 minutes. I don't mind as I was of the opinion that if he was a late call, he should have another week to heal. Would have preferred he got that week not taking up a bench spot. But I'm not complaining as we've got another notch in the W column.
It is pretty clear at this point of the season that CC prefers to use his bench as 3 subs and 1 injury reserve. Preston was the injury reserve today.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
He was definitely toey. Kept getting up as if to say "coach I'm ready."

He'll be frothing at the thought of next week.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score