Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Wash your mouth out son. No true Gunner would ever support Spurs no matter the stakes hahaha
well actually im a fan of the crystal palace but watched every tottenham game this season because ive been following ange since 2007, certainly all the gunner fans must be tottenham fans right now, this is a great opportunity to win the premier league right here

tottenham would have a shot in a normal situation at home with a great crowd, they have some firepower but the crowd won't be the same here and like i said man city would be offended that people think tottenham have a say in the matter

i think tottenham want to give a good account of themselves, because everybody has said all season that they will get destroyed once they come up the man cities of the world, this is a good chance to prove that wrong with the most eyeballs watching them, but they will probably be very fragile as well if things go wrong

SunnycoastDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
well actually im a fan of the crystal palace but watched every tottenham game this season because ive been following ange since 2007, certainly all the gunner fans must be tottenham fans right now, this is a great opportunity to win the premier league right here

tottenham would have a shot in a normal situation at home with a great crowd, they have some firepower but the crowd won't be the same here and like i said man city would be offended that people think tottenham have a say in the matter

i think tottenham want to give a good account of themselves, because everybody has said all season that they will get destroyed once they come up the man cities of the world, this is a good chance to prove that wrong with the most eyeballs watching them, but they will probably be very fragile as well if things go wrong
Yeah nice, solid end to the season by your mob. Hopefully you can keep Olise and Eze together and Glasner seems a good Gaffer. Hopefully our game next week is a fun affair with nothing to play for lol.

Nah not a chance though bro. 99% of Tottenham fans want to lose by 15 plus goals and there’s even talk they’ll storm the field if they allow Arsenal the title….crazy talk hahhaha

But in fairness I’d rather lose a chance for top if it meant allowing the grubs from Birmingham City to clinch a title I could never live with it.
Yeah I’ve got a soft spot for Ange, I’m a mad Victory fan so consider him a legend.

SunnycoastDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
need west ham to draw or win against city...
can't see it happening sadly
Unlucky Chem. Can’t fault Spurs they actually gave it a shot, put a decent shift in. Rattled City in the first half.
Next year my brother, get a striker and you’re cooking.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That was a nervy as fuck game. I almost broke the TV when Akanji made that error. Ortega made some huge saves after coming on..

SunnycoastDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That was a nervy as fuck game. I almost broke the TV when Akanji made that error. Ortega made some huge saves after coming on..
It’s been a long wait for us Villa fans back to where we belong finally.
Thought Spurs put on a show though first half just lacking a centre figure after losing Richarlison.
Who knows now but can’t see City losing at home.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s been a long wait for us Villa fans back to where we belong finally.
Thought Spurs put on a show though first half just lacking a centre figure after losing Richarlison.
Who knows now but can’t see City losing at home.
It's good to see Villa make the CL but a lot of the time that can ruin a club like Villa the next season and the season after as the squad depth and budget gets tested more than ever. Look at Newcastle.. Hopefully Villa fare better but it's hard to see them making the top 4 again next season.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Stan Kronke effect. He helped the Rams with a Superbowl win and multiple play off appearances and now Arsenal are doing well.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow I actually thought he was too off first glance but never thought anything of it as I thought all checks are done automatically. That’s gotta hurt
apparently they didn't even do the lines to check it, least next season offside will be done automatically like they did in the last world cup