Wars - Lack of Compassion

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After the liberation of Auschwitz,locals were dragged in to the concentration camp and made to view and help dispose of bodies that they had been turning a blind eye to
Locals and political were actually in prison short term 50 to 60 days and force manual labour for 16 hours a day until they felled into line then released.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hitler was anti communist.
Australia is a communist state.
Nazi Germany would see modern Australia as an enemy!
Are you sure that Australia is a Communist state, It appears to me that our country is run by big coporations who are above the law.

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Are you sure that Australia is a Communist state, It appears to me that our country is run by big coporations who are above the law.
Australia is just another state of the United States of Israel.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry bro, I can't agree with that.

There is one "religion" that disguises itself as other religions to conduct its evil doctrine. It's the "religion" of the "lower case g" god of this world.
We"re looking at the war/hate mania from different angles Bro, I'm not suggesting that people living in Catholic dominated Countries are better or less violent.
I have lived amongst people who have come from most Country, and was basicly comparing Aussies many of whom rush to join the army and put up their age to be accepted in the army, with mainly Italians, friends have told me that their Fathers used run away mainly to Switzland to avoid been consprited.
Perhaps some Catholic Countries mainly South America take out their anger through revolutions instead of running off to war.