Recent content by Aristidiz

1. Aristidiz

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 11| Raiders vs Bulldogs

Too many errors, 12 points gifted early cost us in the end
  2. Aristidiz

We blew so many half chances/ linebreaks in that half, hopefully we take them in the 2nd half.
  3. Aristidiz

I think if we score next we may run away with it as confidence will be sky high, if they get through these first 10 minutes of the 2nd half unscathed, a try by them could buoy them.
  4. Aristidiz

Despite our two very costly errors which lead to their only points, we have been superb in defence and Hutchinson has found the space in behind the rushing defence.
  5. Aristidiz

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

Any result 1-12 i'd be happy with, its a generational team at home in near peak form.
  6. Aristidiz

Your early Origin teams 2024

1. Turbo 2. To'o 3. Tago 4. Crighton 5. Fox 6. Burto 7. Cleary 8. Haas 9. Api 10. Jurbo 11. Preston 12. Martin 13. Yeo 14. Paulo 15. Hynes 16. Koloamatangi 17. Olakau'atu
  7. Aristidiz

Opinion Lachlan Ilias

No way, we are better of replacing Hutch with an established half like Townsend for a year rather than sign Ilias
  8. Aristidiz

Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

Big game tonight for Arsenal, should be an entertaining match.
  9. Aristidiz

Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

RIP to his media career, final nail in the coffin.
  10. Aristidiz

2024 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I agree, Manly should win 13+
  11. Aristidiz

2024 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

He made a lot of bad reads tonight, defensively not up to scratch. Does have a good powerful running style though.
  12. Aristidiz

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Count Liverpool out of the title race.
  13. Aristidiz

News Joash Papalii focused on making NRL debut

His time will come, but whilst we are winning and this team is healthy I can't see it. He needs to be blooded though, that combination with Burton needs to start at some point.
  14. Aristidiz

Opinion Top 8 watch: Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

We've shown we can battle in the middle with 90% of teams, so we should be in nearly every game, can't rule us out of many games this year.
  15. Aristidiz

Stat dive - defence analysis

Everyone has bought into the defensive structures, the senior guys we have recruited have had a positive influence and young guns like Hughes are proving their worth, great signs ahead, its onwards and upwards from here.