Recent content by ATT

1. A

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

Sorry was suggesting keeping Tracey. Offering Rajab for him back only
  2. A

Hopefully they asked for Michael Gabriel in return not sure if jets still a feeder club for Cronulla
  3. A

Anyone got any idea how mazonne family are coping? hopefully they are healing. And we see him back playing again soon
  4. A

Official Gus on Twitter

Why not try Burton as a Isaiah yep as a ball playing lock similarities to 5/8. Then we improve his running game. His defence is solid and he is a large body could work. And lets us build centres that are centres. Only variable will he work as a lock
  5. A

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

Very true but they also have selective development of juniors. Jet Cleary is already being discussed as a promotion to flegg to help his overall development and reduce shots being taken at him.
  6. A

News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated (Update)

In my opinion although would preffer Xerri in centres and Kiraz on wing if Taffe has a shocker again he has options with Kiraz able to drop back With concussion these days you need players who can play multiple positions. Xerri is a Center only in my opinion
  7. A

Jersey Flegg Trial Team

Any idea if brad bishop still with us?
  8. A

Jersey Flegg Trial Team

Anyone there? If so how did flegg go
  9. A

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

Yes both there squads will be of a high standard. Ball looks particularly strong they have some good players across the park. They also have heath mason and Jordan miller. Both very good players
  10. A

Matts and ball trials

Any more updates? It is much appreciated
  11. A

Official North Coast Bulldogs Andrew Johns and Laurie Daley Squads and Scores and Team News 2024

Anyone attend the trial of north coast vs roosters I think?if so any news?
  12. A

Matts and ball trials

Not sure who they were. Maybe Steve?
  13. A

Matts and ball trials

I think both grades will as per Steve’s comment be competitive. Personal opinion both grades may be short a couple big middles. But work Ethic and structure looks good. Looked fit compared to parra but same as last year clubs will change teams adding players by the time the season starts fingers...
  14. A

Matts and ball trials

Yes his kicking gain has been good lots meters. Again loosing the ball in good positions though effort areas. Suggest heat has a lot to do with it but.