Recent content by axeman23

1. A

Rumour Taylan may bulldogs

Daily Terrorgraph: "Bulldogs renew interest in May on back of potential criminal behaviour."
  2. A

2024 Round 11 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

V'Landys looking into moving Magic Round away from Suncorp because of all the racists now... :sweatsmile:
  3. A

2024 Round 11 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

ROFL! Hear the crowd roar when Mitchell got picked up and marched back! :tearsofjoy:
  4. A

Lloyd Perrett to sue Manly over life-threatening seizure

I had been trying to erase that from memory, but thanks... :sweatsmile: haha
  5. A

Lloyd Perrett to sue Manly over life-threatening seizure

Hasler: "Water??? You don't need WATER! Get some nice refreshing CALVES BLOOD into ya!!!"
  6. A

News Paul Carter behind bars after arrest warrant issued.

So, he played 0 games for us at an NRL level, DID play for 3 other teams. Yet his Wikipedia page has him in OUR colours, not a single shot of him in the colours of the other 3 clubs? His Wikipedia page must've been set up by a Telegraph intern... :tearsofjoy:
  7. A

possible knights salary cap breach

I love Ponga as a player, I just don't love the thought of him at the BULLDOGS with his concussion and injury issues. Literally ANY game could be his last, and with the ammount of money he'd tie up, it just isn't cost-effective to have him on the roster.
  8. A

2024 Round 10 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Should have awarded the winner none, and subtracted 2 from the loser... :sweatsmile:
  9. A

2024 Round 10 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

If Latrell makes himself available for Origin, then he should be left RIGHT OUT, him and his mates Cody and Jack! So glad we didn't throw the bank at that lazy flog Mitchell!
  10. A

Kiraz likely out

11. A

Gerard Sutton SHAFT'S The Bulldogs Again

We should tell them we'll fix them up with a sneaky deal for Perham and Hutch, "before the other teams start rushing in!" :sweatsmile:
  12. A

Better to get him for a game we'd be more likely to lose than not, rather than 1 we should win that we get screwed out of, I guess...
  13. A

Tackle was worth a month on the sidelines AFTER the game, but wasn't worth 10 minutes on the sidelines DURING the game? Seems legit... ;)
  14. A

Opinion Skelton

Skelton or Wilson player swap for Benjamin Te Kura or Willison? I can dream... :sweatsmile: