Recent content by boggie23

1. B

Karl Oloapu Injury Update

Between Karl, Burton, Woods and Oniell you’d hope you’d get a solid spine. 6, 7 and 13 should be achievable with these young kids if they keep their development up and stay injury free. I mean Burton is already there but if the other boys develop as we are hoping or expecting should be a solid...
  2. B

Any NRLW announcements yet?

Should be looking at pangai jnr or even trex. Hopefully they can dominate in that arena.
  3. B

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 11| Raiders vs Bulldogs

Barley seen it this year. Not sure why he doesnt hammer it out more. I guess the down town rule or obstructers or what ever they call it doesnt give him enough time to wind up. But its a weapon. Like Fitler said he should be launching one up 3 times a day. Yes the opposition might not drop it...
  4. B

David Fifita now not signing with Roosters

What are the odds his Mrs gets a nice top up. Probably after he signed with the roosters he said I was going to follow my Mrs. Nek minit first 100k women in league :p (I just made the figure up. Not sure what a woman’s contract is) haha.
  5. B

I see it but I cant believe it. Its good to hear to be honest :)
  6. B

Opinion Reed Mahoney

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Been massive this year for us. Especially for not letting us get bullied. We used to be a bunch of pussies in years gone past.
  7. B

Opinion Reed Mahoney

So when we picked up Reed I was very excited. 2 years in how does he compare to the other Hookers that were delt the same time? I think we got the best of the bunch. The cheese has played 30 games with 5 trys and 900 or so tackles at 91% 1829 running meters Reed is at 33 games 5 trys, 1445...
  8. B

"Our game is finished"

The issue isnt Gus's comment, its Gus. His battle with News Corp and their relationship with the game.... Him calling out the head honchos, his challenging of controversial decisions. Also his voice in the game is bigger then any other media personality or club. He has platforms everywhere to...
  9. B

Opinion Canberra vs Canterbury

We are so lucky to get them for a home game at Suncorp on a Friday night. That’s a minor Lotto win for us. imagine going to canberra for a Friday night game. Probably 9-10 degrees :p yeh no thanks. Brisbane is way nicer.
  10. B

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

Like a slight twinge. Like misses next week and is back the following week then selected for origin :p haha
  11. B

Rain will be good to fatigue Clearys Hammys :p I wouldnt mind a late scratching or early twinge :imp:
  12. B

Has anyone else noticed the 3 out of the next 4 teams we play we get them after the bye. And i think its 4 in the next 6 weeks. Crazy to think that you are lined up against the bye teams so often in such a short space of time..... I guess you cant say its not fair but its pretty crazy...
  13. B

When he came to Sydney to meet the Panthers, I was thinking this screams to be a Roosters signing. Like it doesnt seem penrith like, they are a worker team, high energy, high fitness, just make every play count. So I was shocked it was reported he was coming to Sydney to meet with Penrith, I was...
  14. B

Official Gus on Twitter

I was thinking it must be him too. Do we have any other country boys in Cup? But you are right. He is a stand out in that grade too. Maybe comes on the bench for a Hayward or Morris etc?
  15. B

Rumour Dogs interested in Stefano Utoikamanu!

Burton has been great the last month. Really standing up and running a lot more when needed. Not sure if its him settling in as a half or if its Hutch taking the direction off him and just simplifying his game, but he has been very good for us, and rightfully deserves to be in the discussion for...