Recent content by bradyk

1. bradyk

Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

I think just trade Cleary and RTS this week and hopefully the other 2 play next week before origin (Hynes still a chance this week).
  2. bradyk

Opinion Liam Knight

Too many errors. Massive momentum killer. I'm not sure if he's worth minimum wage.
  3. bradyk

Rabbit defence abysmal, Titan a much better defensive team (crazy).
  4. bradyk

Rumour Canterbury Bulldogs Chasing Leigh Leopards Forward Tom Amone

Not a fan of the Super League and it's players but every now and again there's a good one, even tho usually an Englishman. There isn't much to lose if he's killing it over there and it's a cheapish deal.
  5. bradyk

Your early Origin teams 2024

Gus' halves if he was picking the origin team would be Burton and Luai - 6 tackles with Gus. Now that's left field.
  6. bradyk

Social Media Averillo Homesick

He'd look good at Panther but doesn't everyone.
  7. bradyk

No Source Trey Mooney

I'm just quoting Gus, he may be lying. It was around the time Lomax was changing clubs.
  8. bradyk

Rumour Bulldogs set to Sign Angus Chrighton

our pack holds its own against anyone surprisingly - includes Panther, so maybe it's time to give them more credit. On paper we're a much better team now then before a ball was kicked, or after the first couple of games.
  9. bradyk

No Source Trey Mooney

We probably aren't going to sign marquees but we need to spend 95% of the salary cap and we have to do that some way. After retaining the players we want to we're still going to be under the salary cap (Gus on record saying we have money to spend on a middle forward).
  10. bradyk

No Source Trey Mooney

Royce Hunt, Utoikamanu, Willison, Egan Butcher?
  11. bradyk

It's okay, a learning opportunity for me also in regards to my responses.
  12. bradyk

This is what I'd pick but It'll probably change before selection week. Tedesco game 1 would be his last chance for me. I have no issue if Edwards or any of the other obvious names are picked either.
  13. bradyk

I don't think it's far from what It'll be, Robson another option instead of Brailey but they're same same - Shark and Brailey better form imo. Teddy v Edwards. Moses v Hynes/Luai. I think either way again same same. I'd be happy with any of those options.
  14. bradyk

1. Tedesco 2. To'o 3. Best 4. S. Crichton 5. Lomax 6. Luai 7. Hynes 8. Haas 9. Brailey 10. Trbojevic 11. A. Crichton 12. Martin 13. Yeo 14. Korosiau 15. Utoikamanu 16. McInnes 17. an edge that can also play centre or the other way around, e.g. Tago, Talakai, etc. The team changes every week so
  15. bradyk

head knock at the end of the game last week