Recent content by Isaac

1. I

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 11| Raiders vs Bulldogs

If Burton has a big game, he will get the 6 in origin. Raiders are in the box seat to win this game. Bulldogs can defend but attack is a hit and miss.
  2. I

Rumour Bulldogs set to Sign Angus Chrighton

Massive rumour that Angus chrighton is signing with bulldogs for 2025
  3. I

Your early Origin teams 2024

I think Burton will be number 14, can play centre and in the halves, Luai will keep the 6. Fullback Dylan Edwards. 1. Edwards 2.JAC 3.Chrichton 4.Turbo 5. to'o 6. Luai 7.Cleary 8. ? 9.API 10.Hass 11. ? 12. Liam Martin 13.yeo 14.Burton 15.Angus Chrichton 16.Jake t 17. ?
  4. I

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

It will be a good game, unfortunately we can't match there forwards and Clearys kicking game. penrith a fast and composed, they will control the game. The dogs need to frustrate the panthers to win. If bulldogs control there discipline and complete there sets they have a Chance. Burton,kikau...
  5. I

Opinion Lachlan Ilias

Manager is Braith Anasta His played 53 first grade games Natural Halfback Will work work well with Burton Not many halves available. Solution mid year Sexton to Raiders Ilias to bulldogs
  6. I

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

35 minutes of wrestling for $4 million wow. I'm in the wrong job. He is not cut out as a first grader, such a soft cock. A man owns up and man's up, his not first grade material and is that low wants to go to court. He needs to appreciate the club got him as a teenager and guided him into first...
  7. I

2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

The Dogs are in the same boat as tigers, we need to get 2 points it's doesn't matter how we need to win , if we don't beat Newcastle then kiss the season good bye. Ciraldo needs to cut the crap and stop praising the boys they need to find away to win.
  8. I

Demetriou's 27 second presser

Demetriou is gone. Sacked as of Monday.
  9. I

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Melbourne 13+ Harry grant will run through the middle Kicking to Coates to score Hughes linking up with papi Munster to attack LHS It will be a tight 20 minutes then tiredness through the middle will kill the doggies. the only chance bulldogs have, burton bombs, kikau linking with JAC and...
  10. I

Josh Schuster to the Bulldogs

Bulldogs have told them to back off Preston.
  11. I

Josh Schuster to the Bulldogs

Schuster not on dogs watch but NAS is. Bellamy wants a good player for NAS swap, Jacob Preston has been named as a potential swap
  12. I

Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

My other theory will be Burton and sexton in halves Utility Hutchison Fullback Blake Wilson Eli Clark to debut
  13. I

Round 5 injuries (Patolo, Mann, Edwards, Tracey, Kikau, King)

eli Clarke debut Burton and sexton in halves Fullback blake Wilson Salmon to 13 Farmer silly back on bench Utility Hutchison
  14. I

Rd 5 vs Roosters 3-2-1

Mann has a broken arm aparantly
  15. I

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Can you guys shut up, we one. The roosters are cheaters, they fucked Taafe and destroyed our momentum.