Recent content by Jippst

1. Jippst

Lloyd Perrett suing Manly for training collapse - the floodgates have opened

Was bound to happen..how far back will players/ex players take this thing..
  2. Jippst

Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

A little birdie told me he may not have been intoxicated as one might think...prefers the Booga Sugar instead!
  3. Jippst

News The young gun “with the world at his feet”

Woods has been playing FB in Union & also been talked about as a 6,so def not out of the question if he kicks on..
  4. Jippst

Connor Tracey

Dunno about you but i was a bit surprised yesterday with Papas inability to make strides on the centre who intercepted for Newy's try..i know he has good acceleration off the mark but may not be quick over long distances..that or he's carrying some sort of injury...
  5. Jippst

Rumour Dogs interested in Stefano Utoikamanu!

Would love big Thomas Hazelton to come over ( has Club option) which would be a great start! Wouldn't cost the earth either..
  6. Jippst

Ciraldo’s selection headache after storm thriller

I agree ,I'm not saying he' s ready. it was just interesting though that it's already being discussed in the media as an option...
  7. Jippst

Ciraldo’s selection headache after storm thriller

On SEN today a caller rung in to say we should be playing the clubs best #7 in Sexton..Jimmy Smith basically said that the club's best #7 is Mitch Woods & that we should look to start introducing him into grade sooner rather than later..citing other clubs like Canberra using spine players Chevy...
  8. Jippst

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Fcuken laying all over us !!
  9. Jippst

Official Gus on Twitter

I think we have a goodun here!
  10. Jippst

Official Finally Truth!

Its funny how times have changed ..once upon a time Dweebler was public enemy #1..
  11. Jippst

News 'Mum was my rock': Why Xerri's return meant more than his emotional debut

He's decent sized ,but it looked like he was getting monstered out there.