Recent content by KLil

1. KLil

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 11| PRE GAME | Raiders vs Bulldogs

Borderline medical retirement grounds now... 3 or 4 yr deal for this guy?
  2. KLil

We beat them up until their bench got involved. Raiders have a similar pack and this is the part we were worried about all season when we knew we were one class prop short. Your right about the fitness part, we are an extremely fit team and Ciro's tackling philosophy seems to be working with...
  3. KLil

We cant beat them in the grind.. They're to big and skillful for that. Dogs just need to ambush them and hope it sticks like the Roosters game.
  4. KLil

Hopefully Weeks had a once off because he played against his old club... Can remember he had a shocker against the dogs last year.
  5. KLil

I think so too... They would be sitting pretty after rolling Manly from 20- zip down and the positive news about Ricky. Only way we win is by probably scoring 30+ and I don't see that happening unless they totally don't rock up. Just not confident this week...
  6. KLil

Good refs.. I like it.
  7. KLil

In a perfect world I agree.. problem is we don't have a bigger body to replace Curran off the bench. Toddy probably could have done the job, I'd be tempted to throw Lipoi in with Poasa for this one with Morrin and Mann. Salmon is our new Waddle.
  8. KLil

Does anybody else reckon this "small ball" stuff just aint gonna work against Canberra?
  9. KLil

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

All day!
  10. KLil

She's been a looong day! haha Dunno, whose gonna come from overseas just for a stupid court case. Like i said hard to see anyone blowing their careers up like Jackson did unless its Nu brown... His career is already finished!
  11. KLil

Declan and Casey are very good mates... But I dont know if Casey has it in for the club though. I also cant imagine another footballer currently registered with another cub would be dumb enough to do so.
  12. KLil

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

Kautoga probs wont see first grade again if not for at least a while. He took Scnieders leg off in the game against Penrith the other night as the guy was kicking and its a shocker.
  13. KLil

Just goes to show much that game meant to the riff.. we now have a comeback to the Penrith bulldogs as we now know we are living rent free their heads.
  14. KLil

Depends on if we lose players too though..