Recent content by Memberberries

1. Memberberries

Bulldogs History Database

Today a hit like that would be a send off!
  2. Memberberries

Australian Political Discussion Thread 3.0

I've been revisting much of Dr William Pierce content. He could only dream of being half as smart as you!
  3. Memberberries

Wars - Lack of Compassion

Hitler was anti communist. Australia is a communist state. Nazi Germany would see modern Australia as an enemy!
  4. Memberberries

Do you own research!
  5. Memberberries

Why is it always the fat and ugly rejects who run these women's rallies? You will never catch a traditional woman at any of these flop events because they're too busy looking after the family!
  6. Memberberries

Rate these engines in order of superiority

Anything made in Germany is superior!
  7. Memberberries

Riding unregistered dirtbikes

Kids are always riding illegally on quad bikes and dirt bikes around Bankstown. I seen akid stack it a few weeks ago and the bike squashed him. I had a quiet chuckle. Also can't wait to see those kids who ride around Punchbowl get cleaned up. I'll be sure to upload it to kaotic when the day...
  8. Memberberries

Finding a new Hair Dresser / Barber

I want to grow a Nietzsche Moe!
  9. Memberberries

Doesn't matter. My hairline Is receding pretty rapidly. I've seen how my older brother looks with a shaved head. I'm going to be 40 in a couple of months so I don't need hair anymore. It's been a great run. I know people who were fully bald by 22-25!
  10. Memberberries

I think the time has come for me to go bald? I'm starting to really lose hair rapidly. I've had a good stint though. There are guys more than half my age who have lost their hair. Great timing too. Most barbers these days are shit at cutting hair and charge too much!
  11. Memberberries

Do petrol prices make mustang owners eyes water?

I would like to take survey to find out how many people can afford to fill up a tank from near empty? I'm willing to be a lot of people don't let their cars go down to a quater of a tank before filling up again? It's no good for your fuel economy to be filling up unless your tank is near...
  12. Memberberries

I agree with everything you have posted here. It's stupid to want to pay close to 10 dollars a gallon for fuel! The only time it's worth driving in Sydney is from 10pm-4am when everyone is in bed.
  13. Memberberries

News Sharks player Trindall charged with DUI, awaiting cocaine test results

The Trindalls are a bunch of Jekyll and Hyde's! They also like to beat up women and children!
  14. Memberberries

They just use war as an excuse to rape everyone with over inflated fuel prices.
  15. Memberberries

U.S. Politics Discussion 2.0

It's been proven for well over 30 years that concentration camp numbers are over inflated.