Recent content by Raff

1. R

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 11| PRE GAME | Raiders vs Bulldogs

What's the go with Taafe at the moment? Is he playing in nsw cup atleast or injured?
  2. R

Rumour Bulldogs set to Sign Angus Chrighton

How does Isaac keep getting all rumours?
  3. R

Official Sam Hughes contract extension

He's still only 23. Will only get better. What a champ.
  4. R

3-2-1 vs Panthers

3 kiraz 2 critta 1 tracey
  5. R

News Inside The Fall And Rebuilding Of Canterbury's Matt Burton As A Playmaker

He has improved a lot. I like he is looking to run the ball so much more and his involvement has improved significantly. He just isn't a dominant playmaker though. That's fine as long as he has a half that's able to do that role.
  6. R

Fitness

Fitness was the key in this game. Tigers really hurt us with their speed and inside balls in the first half but we stepped up in the 2nd half and they looked gassed.
  7. R

Rd 9 vs Tigers 3-2-1

3 kikau 2 kiraz 1 curran
  8. R

demetriou finally sacked by souths

He's a disgraceful human. Good to see him get the cut.
  9. R

Opinion Blake Taffee

Burton is not vocal and not an organiser. He plays his best when his role is simplified. I have to agree Hutchinson this year has done this despite his flaws. If Taafe is to replace him he will have to be able to do the same thing.
  10. R

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

He's clearly struggling mentally and this crook lawyer is taking advantage.
  11. R

Opinion Video ref forward pass adjudication

They need to be consistent. I've always heard the bunker can't officiate on forward passes.
  12. R

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

I counted atleast 5 times he ran it on the 4th or 3rd at turtle speed before either tripping over himself or getting smashed in a tackle.
  13. R

TIME TO SHOW TAAFFE SOME LOVE

That was an awesome try. Speed, support play and slick hands.