Recent content by Round Of A-Paws

1. Round Of A-Paws

Round 4 Bulldogs V Souths - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Great spirit but still lacking that attacking spark. Hetherington has been immense. Refereeing has been comical.
  2. Round Of A-Paws

Warren Smith(FOX)

It’s quite obvious Warren struggles to put his impartialness aside whilst commentating Bulldogs matches; he’s always coming out with a subtle, snide remark.
  3. Round Of A-Paws

Lewis has to go to 1st grade

Lewis is improving season-by-season. He isn’t too far off debuting in the first team.
  4. Round Of A-Paws

Opinions on Klemmer coming off the bench?

In this day and age, the bench plays a significant role in determining the outcome of matches. We lacked strike off the bench in the opening rounds, Deano identified this, and having Klemmer rotate at the backend of halves ensures we always have a prop of the highest quality on the field...
  5. Round Of A-Paws

Hollands Bench Role

Holland has been a bright spark in recent outings. I like the role Pay’s placed him in; however, I do believe he should replace Montoya and shift to the centres with Hopoate on the wing.
  6. Round Of A-Paws

Why Michael Maguire cancelled his interview with the Canterbury Bulldogs

I think the majority of us would’ve taken a Premiership and suffered for the next 2-3 years, as opposed to having cracked the Top 8 consistently. That was Hasler’s downfall; he put all his eggs in one basket and didn’t deliver.
  7. Round Of A-Paws

Marcelo Montoya needs to go.

It’s not Montoya’s fault; it’s the fault of Pay. We appear to be short every single time the opposition shifts it to their left, as some of you have said, it’s more of a structural issue than individual. My main gripe with Montoya are his carries; they’re ineffective, and we struggle to gain...
  8. Round Of A-Paws

R2 - Bulldogs vs Roosters - Team List & Discussion Thread

Did Keary run Hopoate off the ball on the first try?
  9. Round Of A-Paws

Round 14 - Dogs vs Dragons - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

He drops Lee and Holland yet persists with Mbye in the halves and Lichaa at hooker...
  10. Round Of A-Paws

Nathan peats

He's a Lewo boy. Good effort. [emoji1305]
  11. Round Of A-Paws

Reports - "Castle's Undoing Began With Tolman New Contract"

Sounds like she was made to be the scapegoat. There's clearly a fractured relationship between Castle and Dib. Dib, by all reports, has his own interests at heart. There's a lack of transparency and thus a bit of a mess which needs to be cleaned.
  12. Round Of A-Paws

Field Goal tactic

Our players struggle to get a repeat set and you want them taking frequent shots at field goal?
  13. Round Of A-Paws

The josh jackson appreciation thread

My favourite player. Love this bloke.