Recent content by Tassie Devil

1. Tassie Devil

Social Media Averillo Homesick

Cut me like I had never been cut before. One of the best moments in my life is when we ran over Parra I'm that semi, and that Relf offload to Silva. Seeing McCracken on the floor watching Silva run away to score. Fucking beautiful. Will never forgive those 4 *****. Don't care what people say
  2. Tassie Devil

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

How good is the commentary on that? And the fan reactions? Fucking love it and absolutely gutted that moment wasn't in front of a crowd :(
  3. Tassie Devil

Social Media Averillo Homesick

he's not at the Dogs anymore so why does anyone care? As soon as they leave Belmore they're dead to me, and yes, that included those 4 ***** that jumped to Parra
  4. Tassie Devil

This has happened a few times with him this year. Just so bad in the midfield we've been. Giving the ball away needlessly. Trent all over the fucking place. Blah. What a shit ending to the season!
  5. Tassie Devil

We're fucking shit. Really. Dreadful not to win that.
  6. Tassie Devil

Gomez over Robbo. Can't argue with it tbh. But, hope we're not doing the inverted fullback stuff. Looked better last game
  7. Tassie Devil

Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Tell you what though. United were robbed with that penalty shout in the first half. Just seen it again and have to say that Partey was v v lucky
  8. Tassie Devil

Casemiro again tho. Wtf was he doing?
  9. Tassie Devil

Oh well ...
  10. Tassie Devil

Got a feeling United get a result today. Don't know why, but have that feeling. Then again, I said Chelsea would get top 4!
  11. Tassie Devil

Fair call tbf
  12. Tassie Devil

2024 Round 10 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Always tongue. Mate. ALWAYS tongue
  13. Tassie Devil

I'm all aboard the Ernie Merrick train! Toot toot
  14. Tassie Devil

That's why they need to get the right people in. It's not about the manager imo, but the people behind the scenes. They're making short-term decisions for quick success, but need to think bigger and make hard decisions. At present players only come to United because of the money, and none of...
  15. Tassie Devil

Onana? Holjund? Even Mainoo and Garnacho are over hyped. Everyone and anyone is expendable imo