Recent content by Tegga

1. T

Opinion Nick Meaney

depends what his body fat percentage is like, and as i said what natural growth is left in him.
  2. T

Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

I'll jump on this and say while i don't think he's near thurston in terms of ability and execution i do think he has great vision. He is too complacent and sticks to structures and trying to set up for something a play or two later rather than taking chances or playing whats in front. Last night...
  3. T

Opinion Team for 2020

1. DWZ 2. Meaney 3. Harper 4. Hopoate 5. Smith 6. Foran 7. Lewis 8. Tolman 9. Cogger 10. Napa 11. Stimson 12. CHN 13. Jackson 14. Elliott 15. RFM 16. To’omaga 17. JMK 18. Smith 19. Ogden
  4. T

Opinion Nick Meaney

I think Lewis fits the team well with another half like Foran, Lewis doesn't have that urgency that Foran has but he is pretty good at looking at the game in a calm way compared to how we used to be when Josh Reynolds was playing. They are polar opposites but i think if Lewis can pinpoint the...
  5. T

Opinion Nick Meaney

Honestly depends how you train and how much development is left in terms of like bone growth, i look completely different to how i was when i was about 19-20, and even then i had put on about 10 kgs from when i was 18 and now an extra 10 since i was 20, and i'm fairly certain i'm faster than i...
  6. T

Harper’s debut

He got better as it went on, he was up against Staggs who is probably one of the strongest centres and seems like a fucking nightmare to tackle
  7. T

News Players let go at end of season confirmed

The blokes stepping up from under 20s who aren't ready for first grade
  8. T

The I’m sorry Adam Elliott thread

I think he is an average player who has a lot of intent, i think he has a lot of stupid mistakes in his game and can push dumb passes and make dumb penalties. If he limited himself to just running hard then i wouldn't have a problem with him, he usually has 1 or 2 stand out games a season. I'm...
  9. T

News Penrith shock Bulldogs in stunning move to secure signature of API Koroisau

Mate he makes shocking decisions on where to pass to in the 20, he fucked up the set up for the field goal last night and he didn't take any runs from dummy half against an exhausted cowboys pack. The one good thing he did last night was the 40/20
  10. T

Jack cogger

Tonight was the night to use him, that last 20 he would have had fresh legs and could have come on for JMK and also would have given more options in the 20. But nah let him sit there, go in against the cowboys pack with one less bloke on the bench, that's a great plan from Pay
  11. T

Absolutely NOTHING between the ears

Would have been the perfect time to bring Cogger on but no...
  12. T

Meaney is a smart footy player, his problem has been his size mainly.
  13. T

Irresponsible and negligent management from Pay

Why are you trying to defend stupid coaching choices with irrelevant things? Cogger could have been brought on in the last 20 to play against an exhausted cowboys but Pay just let him sit there. If he wasn't going to play him he never should have named him
  14. T

Foran, Hoppa, Meaney and CHN are probably the only actual football brain players we have, the rest have the athleticism or effort and ability but not the brains
  15. T

Irresponsible and negligent management from Pay

I thought it was fucking dumb then too, why waste a bench spot against a side with forwards like the cowboys have? it's the dumbest fucking thing possible