Recent content by Wahesh

1. Wahesh

Religious Discussion Thread

I'm sure the way you said it was way funnier but it was something like that lol.
  2. Wahesh

So from what I remember, you told this story about 3 years ago. From memory… You were working on a construction site and there was a group of Lebo’s working there with you. They all greeted each other in the morning by saying “salam alaikum”, and there was some guy there trying to be funny and...
  3. Wahesh

Not entirely religious based, but sort of... @The DoggFather do you mind telling that little tale again where some bloke said "Salami bacon" and got smashed as a result of it lol... I vaguely remember it, but I remember I lost my shit laughing when I first read it lol.
  4. Wahesh

do the "work from home" buffoons need to get off their arse? Or is MANDEEP coming to get you!

All good brother. I just know that people can't really be bothered coming into the office on Monday or Fridays. Monday they prefer a nice easy start to the week, and an easy way to end the week on Friday. I think it's safe to say that gone are the Friday afternoons where every bar and pub will...
  5. Wahesh

ATTN: All my fellow Simpsons fans...

Tagging @Mr 95% out of necessity.
  6. Wahesh

Stuff you collect

Leave the "per" bit out. Not a permission, but a mission ;)
  7. Wahesh

Stuff you collect

Stop then? Never. Make it your quest to get a few more of these gems.
  8. Wahesh

Stuff you collect

My goodness brother, they look awesome. You did well here.
  9. Wahesh

ATTN: All my fellow Simpsons fans...

10. Wahesh

do the "work from home" buffoons need to get off their arse? Or is MANDEEP coming to get you!

But that's not really the case. So yes, working in the office is back in some capacity, but it's certainly not the norm. For instance in my area, Monday and Friday are practically ghost towns where everyone works from home. In fact the days where people mainly do come in, Tuesday, Wednesday and...
  11. Wahesh

Wealthy Clubs Will Kill The Game

Who decides who is a "marquee" player? His price-tag. IE if a player is worth $1,000,000 per season (determined by whoever is signing him) he is deemed marquee. What if there are 18 "marquee" players?Does the 18th player have to go to English Super League? Or does one team win the lottery and...
  12. Wahesh

'Leave kids alone': Cumberland City Council passes motion to ban same sex parenting books from the shelves of local libraries

Call me old fashioned, but I think all kids deserve to have a father and a mother.
  13. Wahesh

'Leave kids alone': Cumberland City Council passes motion to ban same sex parenting books from the shelves of local libraries

My nephew had training on last night. The council opened up the ground after 3 days without rain. Some of parents were actually willing to pay $10 to go to a private field and train just for the sake of their sons mixing with their team mates.
  14. Wahesh

Wealthy Clubs Will Kill The Game

There needs to be a rule where clubs can only have ONE Marquee player, and one only. The fact that clubs like Souths had Sam Burgess and Greg Inglis at the same time, the Storm had Billy Slater, Cameron Smith and Cooper Cronk AFTER the salary scandal forced them to re-sign their entire squad...
  15. Wahesh

Interview with Darcie McDonald, Fox League Journalist, On The Kennel Podcast!

On ya @Darciemcd, champion of an advocate for our team.