Search results

1. T

Corey Thompson

Anyone else think he'll slot in for perrett when he decides t ha g up the boots? Thompson is still a really good player and offers a lot
  2. T

Lafai for origin?

I think I read several places that he is eligible for nsw, with Morris out injured I am perplexed as to why no one has thrown his name in. Lafai has been our best attacking weapon and is always solid in defence and has made the right centre position his own, I think he could be what Daley is...
  3. T

James Graham for captain

I honestly think he should be made captain and signed for 10 years, he's not the type of bloke who would care whether or not he pisses his own players off out there on the field if he's trying to gee them up and get them going, he's straight forward and tells it like it is so I think he'd go...
  4. T

Des's mind training

He was just at my school doing a talk for year 12 and gave us a pretty good look at what he does in terms of managing the mind set of his players, john novak was there as well, some pretty intense people right there. the gist of it was be positive, reject the negative, make choices that help...