Search results

1. Grunthos

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

This is a c This is a nutty and corny old joke!
  2. Grunthos

And then Sister Mary Joseph stumbled across something called, "Two girls, one cup..."
  3. Grunthos

And in the middle of everything, Colonel Carruthers was heard to cry the immortal words... "Shut-The-Fuck-Up you Scots Bastard!"
  4. Grunthos

Rumour Canterbury Bulldogs Chasing Leigh Leopards Forward Tom Amone

That has been pretty successful...
  5. Grunthos

Wealthy Clubs Will Kill The Game

Some of the rule changes are doing a pretty good job of it as well!
  6. Grunthos

'Leave kids alone': Cumberland City Council passes motion to ban same sex parenting books from the shelves of local libraries

No one is forcing anyone to read anything and when you ban books you ban knowledge and you dumb down your society. Do we really want to go the way of america..?
  7. Grunthos

May I add some sound advice from Mr Brick Top...
  8. Grunthos

News ‘Put the house on it’: Viral NRL conspiracy says Bulldogs to win 2024 premiership

I'm going to be, "That Guy" but probably not this year, but next year the ball will really start rolling and I can see us back in the top 6-4 for many seasons to come.
  9. Grunthos

Opinion Canberra vs Canterbury

Our line speed is also the cause of more six-agans and off-side penalties, however, we can live with this if overall we snuff the other teams' attack out.
  10. Grunthos

Rumour Bulldogs set to Sign Angus Chrighton

"There's something about Angus..."
  11. Grunthos

Opinion The 6-agains and Penalties hurt Big Time ..

I think we were faster than them.
  12. Grunthos

Opinion The 6-agains and Penalties hurt Big Time ..

I think we are getting pinged for inside the ten because our line speed is so fast nowadays, it's a two-edged sword...
  13. Grunthos

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

I wouldn't be surprised, but it's still up to the team to not infringe if they can.
  14. Grunthos

I think we are getting pinged for inside the ten because our line speed is so fast nowadays, it's a two-edged sword...
  15. Grunthos

Fare from a disgrace well done guys.
  16. Grunthos

Rumour Bulldogs set to Sign Angus Chrighton

FYI, I have known a few guys called Angus over the years, they were all fucking insane...
  17. Grunthos

Opinion Ciraldo press conference

Nowadays there are and we just got to get over it, unfortunately.
  18. Grunthos

Opinion Ciraldo press conference

Rules are rules and Piggy is 100% correct.
  19. Grunthos

A "chode-a-latte."
  20. Grunthos

Iconic NRL Teams | The Story of the 2012-14 Bulldogs

A million-dollar talent and a five-cent brain! He could have easily been an immortal...
  21. Grunthos

Wars - Lack of Compassion

It is a known fact that out of about one hundred average soldiers (not elite), only ten or so do the bulk of the killing the rest spray and pray.
  22. Grunthos

The Bulldogs 2024 style of play & Game plan ..

I can remember we won a premiership with an undersized "small-mobile-pack" as it was called. It goes to show, it's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog...
  23. Grunthos

Gerard Sutton SHAFT'S The Bulldogs Again

You guys realize that EVERY team and EVERY club are being conspired against and screwed by the refs and the NRL according to the other fan sites... (Yes yes I know, but none as badly as the bulldogs.)
  24. Grunthos

Opinion Skelton

I reckon Skelton could be a ready-made stand-in for Kikau if need be...
  25. Grunthos

How many wins will we have by round 10?

The death riders are NEVER happy to be wrong!
  26. Grunthos

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 9 | Post game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

Three wins in a row, we haven't done that for years!!! When was the last time?
  27. Grunthos

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 9 | Pre game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

I've got to be honest, I'm concerned about an ambush no matter how unlikely it may be, all too often the opposition "breaks their duck" against us..!
  28. Grunthos

If we win today, I believe its three wins in a row and we haven't done that for years!
  29. Grunthos

U.S. Politics Discussion 2.0

trump was not sleeping he's pining for the fjords..!
  30. Grunthos

Longevity

No idea.
  31. Grunthos

Longevity

I was born in a little hospital across the street from Belmore Sports Ground (it's no longer there) in 1961 and was taken to my first game when I was about one or two years old...
  32. Grunthos

What are some memories of your wonder years?

"If it's rocken, don't bother knoken... "If it's rockin' don't bother knockin.."
  33. Grunthos

What are some memories of your wonder years?

Hearing the Lebs in their "Valiants" driving around Punchbowl blowing their "chaucha " horns...
  34. Grunthos

News NRL probes Gus over spray

They are so desperate to "speed up the game" that they are slowing it down with needless micromanaging!
  35. Grunthos

News NRL probes Gus over spray

In the good old days (before Chanel Nine got their claws into it) a knock-on was when the ball bounced off the player's hands or arm and went forward and touched the ground, none of this ping-pong of other players etc, if it touched the ground it was a knock on and that was it, if you managed to...
  36. Grunthos

From, "Game Day Guide: Round 9 v Tigers" "With both the Bulldogs and Tigers vastly improving in 2024, the match is sure to be a thrilling local derby." 8th V 15th..? I don't know about the tigers but we are defiantly on the improve!
  37. Grunthos

Official Cameron Ciraldo Press Conference: Round 9

A bit pathetic isn't it...
  38. Grunthos

News Samuela Fainu's hilarious brain fart in Tigers vs Broncos game.

Not wanting to "one-up" senshidog but the best brain fart of all time has to be this, "Watch on YouTube" and skip to 3:20
  39. Grunthos

News 'Not that patient': Bulldogs on fast-track to success

Yup, you always learn more from a loss than from a win.
  40. Grunthos

Official Cameron Ciraldo Press Conference: Round 9

And last year most of the Kennel were calling for CCs head and the team were a bunch of flops.
  41. Grunthos

Funny feeling isn't it, actually looking forward to games week in week out that we have a real chance of winning as opposed to hoping to just don't get flogged...
  42. Grunthos

Alternate line, "I don't think we're in Kansas anymore Toto..."
  43. Grunthos

News Josh Jackson

The perfect man for the job today and in the future!
  44. Grunthos

Yup, I'm nervous of an ambush...
  45. Grunthos

Opinion Top 8 watch: Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

We need to play smart or an ambush is on the cards...
  46. Grunthos

News ‘Put the house on it’: Viral NRL conspiracy says Bulldogs to win 2024 premiership

Well, if we can get into the top 8 anything is posable.
  47. Grunthos

Team after the bye

The team will need to be on their guard or they could get ambushed...
  48. Grunthos

How do you deal with sticky beak neighbours

Give them something to really look at...!
  49. Grunthos

With an un-lubed barge pole.
  50. Grunthos

We haven't been anywhere near the top 8 for years!!!!! Come on guys, cement us in the top 5-6.
  51. Grunthos

SHE: "Darling, what's happened between us? We had something so good and so pure so loving and wonderful, what happened to it?" HE: "You spent it all!"
  52. Grunthos

Team after the bye

I wasn't counting the bye but our next game.
  53. Grunthos

Also, they have just ceased production.
  54. Grunthos

Team after the bye

If we win this game that will make it three wins in a row and we haven't done that for many years...
  55. Grunthos

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

I can remember we won a premiership with a "small mobile pack" in the 80s...
  56. Grunthos

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

Hethrington was a knucklehead with the dogs and he's a knukelhead for the Knights. As soon as I saw him run onto the field I said to the wife, what's the betting he gets sent off.
  57. Grunthos

Immigration debate

No problems with new Australians as long as they do the following. 1: Know how to speak, understand and read English. 2: Accept that Australia is not the old country so leave your religious, political and social problems, bigotry, prejudices etc back in the old country. 3: Feel free to keep all...
  58. Grunthos

We just don’t have the team

We are so used to losing and losing badly when the squad does well we can't really believe it. This is a top-eight team (if everyone stays healthy) make no mistake, maybe not a premiership-winning team at present but the way they are playing definitely a top-eight team.
  59. Grunthos

Bondi stabbing

An interesting side light, I went target shooting at Hornsby today and the consensus of opinion among my club-mates (there were about 35 in the competition) was thank God for Howard's gun laws...
  60. Grunthos

Bondi stabbing

Murdoch press, what do you expect.
  61. Grunthos

Bondi stabbing

62. Grunthos

Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

A good hard-running centre inside the Foxx, "Nice!!!"
  63. Grunthos

Bondi stabbing

Thank God we have sensible gun laws in Australia... And I'm a keen shooter.
  64. Grunthos

Cameron Ciraldo

Dear to dream! :grinning:
  65. Grunthos

Cameron Ciraldo

110% with you, we are so used to losing and losing badly it's a little hard to believe we are actually improving game by game and furthermore, I will say that "IF" we can keep our key players fit and continue to improve, we should be a good chance of a top eight spot...
  66. Grunthos

Cameron Ciraldo

Mmmm what a difference a couple of wins and a good performance make to the kennel, as I recall after the first loss most were calling for his head...
  67. Grunthos

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Look at it this way, we didn't get flogged by any means.
  68. Grunthos

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Its sexy time...
  69. Grunthos

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Pitty Burton didn't have his eye in...
  70. Grunthos

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

I am looking forward to three in a row, then you know the wheels are well and truly bolted back on...
  71. Grunthos

News How Female Pathways Dominance Has Canterbury Bulldogs Primed For Immediate NRLW Success

The men's game started over 100 years ago and has a long history, the Women's league is still in its infancy and the girls playing are basically, foundation members and there are not a lot of highly experienced female mentors out there to advise them, they are learning game-by-game and the...
  72. Grunthos

News How Female Pathways Dominance Has Canterbury Bulldogs Primed For Immediate NRLW Success

Says a man who will probably never have a relationship with anything else other than his hand.
  73. Grunthos

Melania trump, a woman who sucked her way to the very top only to find the view wasn't worth all the trouble.
  74. Grunthos

"FOOOOOOD!" Post your culinary masterpieces here!

Tonight we have Turkey, chilly and cheese meatballs with a mushroom sauce served on brown rice.
  75. Grunthos

Religious Discussion Thread

Biblical prophecies + War in the Middle East and Ukraine + earthquakes + eclipse etc etc!!! = "0" Mmmmm, funny about that.
  76. Grunthos

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Very much so, and hopefully, they will learn how not to play a second half.
  77. Grunthos

Why don't you ask that question of CC and the team?
  78. Grunthos

Isn't that the object of playing?
  79. Grunthos

True but consistency is the key to consistent winning. Victory by luck or the skin of the teeth doesn't win premierships that often.
  80. Grunthos

True, but we were pathetic at the same time you can't win a premiership by letting a team off the hook so easily.
  81. Grunthos

A wins a win

A good team can learn a lot from a bad loss but a lot more from a bad win! Let's hope they have learnt something...
  82. Grunthos

Or your dad was a colourful property developer in Queensland...
  83. Grunthos

That had to be the most pathetic, disgraceful win I have ever seen!!! An inexcusable performance! We will shamefully take the two points but the wrong team won!
  84. Grunthos

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

That had to be the most pathetic, disgraceful win I have ever seen!!! An inexcusable performance! A shameful two points and the wrong team won!
  85. Grunthos

Now the big question is can he shut them out?
  86. Grunthos

So much for playing "dower-wet-weather-football..." The boys are giving the pill some air!!!
  87. Grunthos

Now I do not want to be "That-Guy" because there are enough of those pricks in the kennel but I reckon (not that I'm complaining) that at least 3 of our tries were from forward passes. But fuck it, its about time we had some luck and reffs calls go our way!
  88. Grunthos

Fridays weather

I'm just fed up with other teams "breaking-their-duck" against us!!!!!!
  89. Grunthos

Its modelled on my own...
  90. Grunthos

91. Grunthos

News Dogs Stick With Hutchinson Despite Mounting Pressure

If he hasn't fired after three games what makes CC think he will fire after a forth..!?
  92. Grunthos

"Do unto others as you would like them to do unto you." The problem is most people wouldn't like the things I like to do...
  93. Grunthos

Opinion Referees

No really, we are all too often our own worst enemies!