Search results

1. Tassie Devil

Social Media Averillo Homesick

Cut me like I had never been cut before. One of the best moments in my life is when we ran over Parra I'm that semi, and that Relf offload to Silva. Seeing McCracken on the floor watching Silva run away to score. Fucking beautiful. Will never forgive those 4 *****. Don't care what people say
  2. Tassie Devil

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

How good is the commentary on that? And the fan reactions? Fucking love it and absolutely gutted that moment wasn't in front of a crowd :(
  3. Tassie Devil

Social Media Averillo Homesick

he's not at the Dogs anymore so why does anyone care? As soon as they leave Belmore they're dead to me, and yes, that included those 4 ***** that jumped to Parra
  4. Tassie Devil

This has happened a few times with him this year. Just so bad in the midfield we've been. Giving the ball away needlessly. Trent all over the fucking place. Blah. What a shit ending to the season!
  5. Tassie Devil

We're fucking shit. Really. Dreadful not to win that.
  6. Tassie Devil

Gomez over Robbo. Can't argue with it tbh. But, hope we're not doing the inverted fullback stuff. Looked better last game
  7. Tassie Devil

Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Tell you what though. United were robbed with that penalty shout in the first half. Just seen it again and have to say that Partey was v v lucky
  8. Tassie Devil

Casemiro again tho. Wtf was he doing?
  9. Tassie Devil

Oh well ...
  10. Tassie Devil

Got a feeling United get a result today. Don't know why, but have that feeling. Then again, I said Chelsea would get top 4!
  11. Tassie Devil

Fair call tbf
  12. Tassie Devil

2024 Round 10 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Always tongue. Mate. ALWAYS tongue
  13. Tassie Devil

I'm all aboard the Ernie Merrick train! Toot toot
  14. Tassie Devil

That's why they need to get the right people in. It's not about the manager imo, but the people behind the scenes. They're making short-term decisions for quick success, but need to think bigger and make hard decisions. At present players only come to United because of the money, and none of...
  15. Tassie Devil

Onana? Holjund? Even Mainoo and Garnacho are over hyped. Everyone and anyone is expendable imo
  16. Tassie Devil

Don't agree and I think this has always been the problem at United. Bring new players in when behind the scenes is a mess. It seems as though United are trying to fix this side of things with a new technical director etc. They tried hard to get Ward etc. but they all came to Liverpool. So...
  17. Tassie Devil

Ward is back. Makes you laugh that all the lads are coming back as soon as Klopp goes ...
  18. Tassie Devil

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

I'm work you on this one. Not just because @Freakzilla is clearly a fool ... But I don't get everyone's vendetta against Hutcho. Not one person. Not one person has said he's the long-term answer. NOT ONE. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence understands he's a stop gap until the youngsters...
  19. Tassie Devil

How injured was Mount at Chelsea? FFS
  20. Tassie Devil

Ha. Although he'd a massive step up on Ten Haag I think he's too good for them
  21. Tassie Devil

Nah. People calling for an overhaul are taking a step too far. Let's not forget how terribly bad we were last year ... to turn it around like we did was a big step forward and we'll be better from it. I saw today that we were the most dribbled past team in the top 5 European leagues ...
  22. Tassie Devil

Agree with everything you said. Read stories from past players about him at Dortmund after Klopp and how players were banned from mentioning Klopp. But ... he's a great manager tactically (tho he blew it in the semi final) Mourinho? Mate. Nah. It's a really really tough job to walk into. And...
  23. Tassie Devil

Rumour Dogs interested in Stefano Utoikamanu!

Love it when you talk dirty
  24. Tassie Devil

I'd hope for your sake it's just a rumour. Tuchel I think is nailed on
  25. Tassie Devil

No Source TPJ Rumours seem Legit ..

Damn right it is. You offering or looking to buy?
  26. Tassie Devil

Absolute nonsense call. Seriously. Covering all bases, aren't you? So, halfway through next year when one of those players isn't performing at an elite level we'll see the standard stupid @Freakzilla "I told you so" post. May as well name the entire team ...
  27. Tassie Devil

Tbh you've been saying that a while it's true. I was firmly in the Diaz camp, but he just doesn't have enough end product. He'd be the first to move on imo
  28. Tassie Devil

Surely that's not serious tho? Southgate? Fucking hell. I reckon it'll be Tuchel
  29. Tassie Devil

That's the latest is it? Was silly of him to delete everything Liverpool related, and it seems he wasn't abused or copped death threats? Being honest, I think the fans actually backed him a lot especially in the ground. More than I expected really, so ... Yeah. Hate to say it but if a decent...
  30. Tassie Devil

Yeah, so am I tbh. Was really shocked watching it and seeing him speak that way. Refused to call out Casemiro, but blamed the whole team. Said they were off and the defending was unacceptable as they trained specifically for certain plays. He's a weird fucker tbh. No consistency in anything...
  31. Tassie Devil

He's actually been quite honest about it saying how poor they were. Best interview he's had in some time imo
  32. Tassie Devil

It's not about today, tho he was terrible. Arrived unfit and unmotivated in preseason and his preceding form demonstrated that. . I get that you've got a mountain of injuries, but that was really embarrassing. The one bright light was your support tho. Surprised me hearing them supporting you...
  33. Tassie Devil

How did you beat us? Tell me. How? I don't understand. How did we get nothing from our 3 games? How is that possible? It just doesn't make sense to me? How?
  34. Tassie Devil

I will say one thing. Casemiro. I did tell ya. I did tell ya. One decent year then off an absolute cliff. 70m and 300k wages a week. Good luck getting that off ya books ya numpties
  35. Tassie Devil

How the fuck did you beat us and for us to never beat you this year? I'd say us not beating you this year is my most embarrassing moment for a while. You guys are so fucking bad. Called it last year, and at the start of this year. Reality has hit. You're fucking shit!
  36. Tassie Devil

He's not wrong tho ...
  37. Tassie Devil

Can understand that. I thought he'd turned a corner halfway through the season where his decision making was much much better but he's fallen off a cliff the past month or so. Really poor. There's still a player in him tho and I think he'd prove to be a valuable asset but ... We can't rely...
  38. Tassie Devil

Hopefully he doesn't tbh
  39. Tassie Devil

He was getting a dog's abuse and death threats from apparent Liverpool fans. Fuck our supporters sicken me sometimes. We've got this whole YNWA theme going, but we throw players under the bus and abuse them when we've got the chance it just pisses me off. He doesn't deserve it. Sure, he...
  40. Tassie Devil

Sam hughes contact with badger

Agree on this. Just shows the intelligence levels of some people to be making such comments. I hate misogymy personally, and am happy to see female refs refeeing if they're at the required level. Also hate people drumming up things that aren't there, which you have been known to do, but in...
  41. Tassie Devil

Being honest, looking back at this year we were just overachieving for large parts of it. Even today we looked great in some parts, but were so easy to tear apart in others. Klopp and some of the players are cooked so a change of manager is best for everyone iimo. Just wish we could've won...
  42. Tassie Devil

Where was this performance the last 4 games? So disappointing that we step up so late. Of course we could've and should've been better, but the ref was atrocious and God knows how many stonewall penalties he could've given? Gakpo. Plenty gave him shit but looked really good. Nunez with...
  43. Tassie Devil

Sam hughes contact with badger

If I knew it was that fucking easy! Hahaha
  44. Tassie Devil

Without a doubt
  45. Tassie Devil

How many wins will we have by round 10?

Who's the clown from Queensland?
  46. Tassie Devil

How many wins will we have by round 10?

My predictions were exactly right down to the games we won. Hate to tell you I told you so ...
  47. Tassie Devil

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 9 | Post game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

Really? Do you think you could put in a good word for me? I've had my eye on a few of late, but they've been rejecting my advances for some reason?
  48. Tassie Devil

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 9 | Post game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

Sounds like the kind of ref I'd love as a player.
  49. Tassie Devil

I'm on the same boat. Him constantly rushing in just left us so exposed. Will be interesting seeing how we line up next year
  50. Tassie Devil

Can't see him leaving but we do need to add to our backs. Need a other CB for sure as can't rely on Konate and Quansah is still so young and got a lot of learning still left in him. Would you let Robbo go? Got a feeling Edwards says goodbye
  51. Tassie Devil

Opinion Top 8 watch: Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

Don't get me started on him. Biggest dick tease on here. By far. @Hacky McAxe is the distant 2nd
  52. Tassie Devil

You sound like my wife when I speak!
  53. Tassie Devil

Nah about the Dutch league. Also talk of Gomez going, tho I feel it's a manager's push for W new contract
  54. Tassie Devil

Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

Nico would be brilliant. Don't know much about Summerville but people seem to wrap him? Talk of Salah playing centrally next year. Makes sense tbh
  55. Tassie Devil

Wouldn't that be wonderful haha
  56. Tassie Devil

Dortmund can't afford him.
  57. Tassie Devil

Ha. Being honest, there really is a lack of alternative but sticking with him would be insanity
  58. Tassie Devil

Official Cameron Ciraldo Press Conference: Round 9

Fuck knows which stars you've been looking at mate? Perhaps some big chocolate brown stars? Them the kind of stars I love haha
  59. Tassie Devil

Another thread infected by cards crap. Ha. Shame it's the banter thread but guess it's dead anyway?
  60. Tassie Devil

It's good to see Coach has made his way back. Always welcome back. You too @CaptainJackson
  61. Tassie Devil

Official Cameron Ciraldo Press Conference: Round 9

Yep. We just need to be patient as this ye.is very green. We still need to learn how to consistently win together and that's going to take a while. The main thing is that our processes and structure is becoming a habit, so the performances and ultimately wins will follow suit. Need to be...
  62. Tassie Devil

Yep. And the noise coming out of the club that the players are disappointed they didn't win. Really really good signs from the boys.
  63. Tassie Devil

I was in at "mow the lawns" .... Can never be a bad night when that's involved ... However, being honest I think I should be the winning part of any bet. I'm fucking magic and anyone would be lucky to have a night with me. Let's do this
  64. Tassie Devil

Official Gus on Twitter

Wait. We've got plans for someone else first? Good man. Love that you're plan ing ahead
  65. Tassie Devil

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

His father convinced him. Not the player
  66. Tassie Devil

The detective is in fine form! Bloody hell
  67. Tassie Devil

Good thing we’ve got Detective Wendy on the case! God you can speak some dribble sometimes Wendy. Really.
  68. Tassie Devil

Official Gus on Twitter

It turned into the #teabaggus movement and I can tell you it's really gathering space. Me and @maroondog72 have been practicing on the wives (our own and others), so when the time comes we'll be ready for Gus. He's going to love it
  69. Tassie Devil

Good man
  70. Tassie Devil

Bounds to be lots of rumours tbh
  71. Tassie Devil

You see the rumours he's off next year?
  72. Tassie Devil

You ***** never learn. Now people taking up top 8 and some fools even saying top 4. Take it one game at a time. We've got a long way before we deserve to be in the top 8, and we've got a lot more learning to do. 100% we're going in the right direction. 100% we'll get into the top 8 and...
  73. Tassie Devil

Well, it's good to have you back mate. Sorry to hear about your son. Pneumonia is an absolute bitch and dangerous as fuck so glad that he's getting better. This place should be just about a laugh or enjoyment so if you're not feeling it, then what's the point? As for the Mods, I think it's...
  74. Tassie Devil

Nice to see you back friend. Why the long absense?
  75. Tassie Devil

Don't agree with all of this tbh. What players before the senior ones came back should've kept starting? TAA was always going to start. World class player. Konate was always going to start playing. Salah the same. Dom the same. Let's be honest. We were so so bad last year. The way we...
  76. Tassie Devil

Blah. Don't see it as being that bad personally. It's happened a few times with Salah, and other players. He gets frustrating he's not starting or getting subbed. I get it. He shouldn't have done that today, that's for sure. Not such a biggy tho
  77. Tassie Devil

I'd say Elliott. Feel for Klopp as he's clearly out of sorts. Not the ending he deserves
  78. Tassie Devil

Fuck Liverpool are so bad. United beat us! And drew twice? Scoring a shitload of goals! We are so bad
  79. Tassie Devil

Blah. Shit end to the year. Klopp frustrating as always. Why take Diaz and Trent off?
  80. Tassie Devil

God we're shit
  81. Tassie Devil

A load of tosh in this statement tbh.
  82. Tassie Devil

Fair tbh. Not so much about the lack of goals, but the lack of effort. I'd start with Danns tbh.
  83. Tassie Devil

You deleted that post also @Doogie?
  84. Tassie Devil

Ha. Didn't see that. Fair point
  85. Tassie Devil

What's these rumours about Allison leaving? Surely that can't be true?
  86. Tassie Devil

I'm ok with everything you've said. Agree completely. . How does it make any of what @Doogie said was wrong tho? He's been quite adamant in his views. I asked for a clear clarification which I got, so I can only support what he's saying. Just like I'm supporting you. The basics of what...
  87. Tassie Devil

Not saying people have been harsh towards Topine. All I'm saying is that the centre if what @Doogie is saying is correct imo which is why I'm surprised he's stoked up so much feeling? All he's saying is none of us really know anything. Which is correct. And that it's best to wait till we...
  88. Tassie Devil

Truth is tho, I've got to where I am today completely through those dick pics.
  89. Tassie Devil

Haha. Now THAT'S an idea! Me likes
  90. Tassie Devil

Just so you know, I'm putting this comment on my CV
  91. Tassie Devil

I mean, maybe? Everyone has their views on this and that's all cool. Personally I don't see much the Dogs have done wrong but let's see? I'm more intrigued why people are buffing with you on this as I don't see much wrong in what you're saying which is basically "Let's wait and see" Weird.
  92. Tassie Devil

I've called @Doogie a **** on a few occasions on here. We've had our run ins, and similar battles as I see what's going on here. So, in no way are we besties or on the same page or anything. Just to be clear. I realize he likes a good fight and doesn't back down for shit. I get he can be an...