Search results

1. Tassie Devil

Our Forward Pack

Coming into the season most if not all questioned our lack of size and potential forward. I read countless concerns about us being constantly overpowered and ultimately steamrolled by bigger packs. How would you say we've done so far though? My concern has never really been about the size too...
  2. Tassie Devil

Newcastle Supporters Thread

Think it's only right we set this up considering Newcastle are the new powerhouse in English football
  3. Tassie Devil

Failing as a Parent

I'm a pretty old head when it comes to parenting looking around at the pics of newborns on here ... so I thought I'd share some wisdom with the many fathers I've come across in the many threads .... I consider myself as a pretty damned good father. Spend most of my time every day with my two...
  4. Tassie Devil

Expectations

I get it. We've had a rich history of success. Many of us grew up with the glory years of the Dogs. Even if we weren't #1 we were always fighting and highly competitive. I get it. We all want success. But, we've got to be patient with it all as it's not possible to polish shit to make a...
  5. Tassie Devil

Relationship Advice

Over the years I'm sure we've all accumilated some knowledge into the world of dating, so I thought it'd be a good place to help some of the youngsters on here. Because, let's be honest, there seems to be a lot of virgins on here. So, what's your best advice for a young you looking to hit up...
  6. Tassie Devil

Graham and Ennis

Starting a new thread on this as still haven't got a clear answer. Why is everyone so keep on having these two back at the club in some capacity? What have they done to demonstrate they'll be able to handle the pressure? To improve our current position? Honest question, as I really don't know!
  7. Tassie Devil

Funny stereotypes

What's your funny stereotypes of different cultures? Always laughed of Aussies take on Europeans and being openly naked as have found that to be pretty spot on. Remember watching the 6 o'clock News when I first arrived over here, and seeing complete full frontal nudity. Don't even get me...
  8. Tassie Devil

Living in Aussie Land

Rightio gals and guys, As many of you may know, I'm currently situated in Europe but thinking of moving back to Aus in the future. But, I haven't lived there for many a year. Over 16 years to be exact. So, I don't really know Australia much anymore. What do you guys think? Australia a...
  9. Tassie Devil

I love arse. Debate

Title says it all. I think it's time we get to some serious matters and discuss the old arse vs tit debate. Personally, has to be arse. Anyone can have big tits but I nice arse has to be worked for
  10. Tassie Devil

Public Nudity

A topic close to my heart so would really appreciate your feedback on this. Also promise not to use any of your opinions in my defence in court ... well ... at least I won't use your names! When is public nudity acceptable and to what degree?
  11. Tassie Devil

Pea Hearts

3 games in you skirts. Get the anger, and I know I'll be crucified for this, but WTF were you expecting? Known fact our backline is shit. Bought a few players but it takes time to gell, especially with new halves in front of you. And we can't cover for the fact players like Hoppa and DWZ...
  12. Tassie Devil

Greatest Bulldog 'No so obvious' Memories

Right. There are some right dicks on here, c*nts too :) But, the one thing that brings us all together is that we all support the mighty dogs ... apart from Nasheed and that Panther fella obviously! Was thinking today about our beloved Dogs and some of my favourite memories, and it was funny...
  13. Tassie Devil

'Axes to grind': Ballesty hits back at Bulldogs members trying to oust trio from board

Embattled Canterbury deputy chairman John Ballesty claims the members attempting to oust him and two fellow directors don’t have the club’s best interests at heart and defended his board’s performance, declaring: “Three years ago, if we were in a 100-metre race, we were handicapped 50 metres.”...
  14. Tassie Devil

What's best for the club?

Been supporting the Dogs for nearly 40 years now, and can honestly say that they've played an extremely important part of my life. In saying that, no doubt all of you on here could say the same thing which is why I love the club even more because it has the ability to give so many incredible...
  15. Tassie Devil

Is Green the reincarnation of a purple frog?

Was thinking last night how similar Green is to a frog. Is it possible that he was reincarnated? And is league the best fit for frogs? Usually they don't get injured much, but Green? Something doesn't add up to me?
  16. Tassie Devil

No Source SBW

Wasn't there a respected poster on here talking about him coming back to the Dogs before Toronto came in with the BIG $$$$. Regularly read that SBW and the Mormon are the only players from Union that could come back this year, but no one has mentioned SBW back to the Dogs ... as far as I've...
  17. Tassie Devil

Who to replace JO & CHN?

Enough of the "the club should / shouldn't have done this" Let's talk about who we can replace them with as we've now got a largish whole in our salary cap, no? Does anyone know what numbers we could potentially be playing with now? Not for 2021, but immediately. Surely we'll go after that...
  18. Tassie Devil

Does Pay need to be supporting with training?

Clearly Pay's having issues atm with a huge number of aspects at the club which have been thoroughly debated including whether he should stay or not. Let's say that Pay stays, which I think is the most likely scenario. Are the players getting enough attention in specific areas of training? I...
  19. Tassie Devil

Which team do you hate most?

Growing up it was definitely Parra, especially after those 4 fuckers went to them during the Super League wars. Does that rivalry remain? People talk about hating the Rorters. Well, tbh I hate EVERY fucking team apart from the Dogs but personally I hate Souths the most. Hate how the media...
  20. Tassie Devil

What can we learn from the 1998 team?

Been thinking long and hard about our current team and the direction we're going in. Do we have enough class to challenge? Why aren't we bringing in more talent? Looking back at the Bulldogs of old it was all about attitude and togetherness. Never say die and fight for the guy besides you...
  21. Tassie Devil

Why the Dogs?

Sometimes we all get a little bit lost in all of the debate on this page and forget that we're all Bulldog supporters and ultimately we all want one thing. To get back to the winning and glory days of the mighty Blue & White! It's clear from looking at everyone's comments that we're all...
  22. Tassie Devil

Have we forgotten one important factor ... ?

Another player choosing someone / anyone but us. Hard to take. Can understand the frustration. We all want big signings, so it's hard seeing so many players slip through our fingers for whatever reason. Come on here day-in-day-out and every man and his dog is ripping into our recruitment team...
  23. Tassie Devil

What's this 'love' emoji?

Got a love emoji from one fella on here today .. thank you :) So my question is this. Is he flirting with me? If yes, then great! Should I make the next move? Does this mean we should get a room straight away or I have to wait for the eggplant? Does this heart mean love or more that he just...
  24. Tassie Devil

Board ... where art thou?

The time has come for something to change. We honestly can't continue going forward like this week after week. Lack of effort. Zero gameplan. No improvement. Players' form regressing. Personally I fully support this board. They've done well I believe in getting us in a position to buy players...
  25. Tassie Devil

6 weeks in

1 game in a majority of the Kennel spat the dummy and demanded for mass sackings including our a permanent sacking of our coach. My reply was simple: "It's only Round 1, we should give the coach + team some time to at least find their feet a little. I'm going to leave judgement until round 6...
  26. Tassie Devil

Do we need time to get back to who we were?

Growing up the Dogs were always a massive part of my life and I know it's the same as you guys. Honestly got so much happiness from them, and in particular in the way we played the game. Yes, success played a massive part of it but for me it was one thing. Belief. Belief that no matter who...