Search results

1. dawso047

Opinion Liam Knight

No, next year the club still has King, Hughes, Curran, Morrin, Faamasuali, Fifita, Sutton if he ever plays again, Todd, Hopoi. See how Marshall goes in NSW Cup as well.
  2. dawso047

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 11| PRE GAME | Raiders vs Bulldogs

With the current squad and the players available I too find it difficult to pick a 17 with confidence. I can sympathise with CC regarding the weaknesses of the roster. At best 1. Tracey 2. Addo Carr 1st, Wilson or Skelton 2nd 3. Xerri 4. Crighton 5. Kiraz 1st, Wilson or Skelton 2nd 6. Burton 7...
  3. dawso047

Salmon starting ahead of Preston, CC's brain is cooked. The team is outside the 8, if they lose Friday people will want CC to be sacked. There will be questions as to why Salmon starts ahead of Preston and What is Sexton doing in NSW Cup that is the reason for him not selecting him to play NRL...
  4. dawso047

Taffe doesn't need to be in the side, Sexton probably should be.
  5. dawso047

Jack Todd was supposed to be getting a call up, he had been playing 13 in NSW Cup but broke his arm.
  6. dawso047

Any train and trial players getting the call up? Jack Todd was rumoured to be one of them but he broke his arm at training. Don't know that any of the others would get a run without injuries to the current squad. The players are: Harry Hayes (NSW Cup) Eli Clark (NSW Cup) Jack Todd (NSW Cup)...
  7. dawso047

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Hutchinson and Sexton are first and second choice at this stage, neither have a strong running game, and are second choice kickers to Burton. Hutchinson has experience, Sexton has no stand out features compared to the best NRL half backs. Not sure when or if his time will come. Hutchinson had us...
  8. dawso047

3-2-1 vs Panthers

3 Kiraz 2 Burton 1 Mahoney
  9. dawso047

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

Attack has been poor most the game. Just when it looks like improving the Dogs ball handling falls apart. For mine the side still needs another big middle forward, unfortunately Faamasuali is about the only one left after the Jack Todd injury.
  10. dawso047

Clunky in attack, Panthers look slick now. Clearly with a far superior kicking game. So far.
  11. dawso047

Terrible news, Sutton, Fifita, Patolo, Todd. Last year Patolo, TPJ, Thompson, Kikau. What goes on with the Bulldogs forwards? So no cavalry coming for the middles year after year.
  12. dawso047

Opinion Skelton

Skelton would be better of signing elsewhere. CC won't pick him ahead of Wilson and the Dogs have done nothing to develop him as a forward. He is too good for NSW Cup.
  13. dawso047

King won't be playing SOO. Crighton will, Addo Carr might with Burton as a reserve 18 or 19 at best. King won't even get to camp.
  14. dawso047

The Dogs have exceeded expectations this year, but still this game has the potential to be a reality check and a harsh one for the Dogs. I hope it's not but on paper I think there is gulf between the two sides.
  15. dawso047

Hoping for a different team sheet, Tracey at fullback, Preston starting and CC must hate Skelton who can't even get his name in the Reserves list. In other words CC needs to end his love affair with Salmon, who is clearly inferior to Preston; he started Mann first game back, why not Preston...
  16. dawso047

David Fifita?

Too many quiet games in him to be a marquee middle forward, the salary cap can't be blown on edge backrowers having both Kikau and Fifita at the club. Preston, Kikau, Kautoga, Hayes and Salmon are enough for next year as long as they all stay.
  17. dawso047

I am not expecting a win. The start against the Tigers was unconvincing obviously, Hughes and Mann looked flat and they picked apart our left edge which the Panthers would have noticed. If Preston starts and it's the same 17 as last week except Haywood, the bench would be Taffe, Salmon, Morrin...
  18. dawso047

Round 10 team

1. Tracey 2. Addo Carr 3. Xerri 4. Crighton 5. Kiraz 6. Burton 7. Hutchinson 8. King 9. Mahoney 10. Curran 11. Kikau 12. Preston 13. Morrin 14. Mann 15. Salmon 16. Hughes 17. Faamasuali 18. Haywood I don't like the small bench, they have done well so far but for how long. Faamasuali to add size...
  19. dawso047

Opinion Reed Mahoney

He is getting on my nerves, loses the plot in a scuffle and against teams down a player or two. If I was in the opposition I would ask Reed why the Dogs can't score against 12 or 11 opposition players.
  20. dawso047

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 9 | Post game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

Still short a quality spine player and need some props. Next week's team will be interesting Tracey goes straight back to 1, and Preston should be right to take the field. I want to see more of Todd in NSW Cup and for mine Curran playing prop is a damming indication of our shortage of quality...
  21. dawso047

Rd 9 vs Tigers 3-2-1

3. Mahoney - who is getting on my nerves. 2. Burton - still not a game manager. 1. Kikau/Curran/Haywood
  22. dawso047

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 9 | Pre game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

Reed is also utterly crap against opposition teams short of players.
  23. dawso047

Okay so it's a win but Reed Mahoney is a loose cannon who hogs the ball when the opposition has players sin binned or sent off. I'm annoyed with Reed. Also why was Preston picked and Hughes needs to go back to the bench. P S Reed had a good game over all along with Haywood, Morrin, Burton and...
  24. dawso047

Can't think of a single good player for the Dogs; Xerri looks slow, Kikau looks bored, Hughes looks like he belongs on the bench, Taffe looks lost, Mann looks like a bench utility playing a starting lock roll, Salmon looks like a stop gap solution. The intensity needs to double second half and...
  25. dawso047

Would still like to see another prop come in for either Haywood or Salmon. Bench is if Preston starts Haywood a rookie utility and Salmon the so so ball playing lock who makes lots of tackles, Morrin another lock and a small one at that along with a rookie prop. Play Faamasuali.
  26. dawso047

Opinion Team for 2025

Woods and Oloapu? Woods is way off and Oloapu will have to make his way back from a serious neck injury and won't even play this year. Also Jack Todd is a talent who will push for selection as a middle forward.
  27. dawso047

Don't like Taffe on the bench, put him at 7 in NSW Cup and assess his current ability as a half back. I would even try Papali'i at fullback if Tracey is Injured after round 11, before returning to Taffe. See what Taffe can do as a starting 7 and if injury strikes see what Papali'i can do in the...
  28. dawso047

I can't believe that people on here want Salmon ahead of Morrin? Also Taffe needs to spend time playing 7 IN NSW CUP. Hope Preston (way better than Salmon) and Faamasuali (a prop with size) play.
  29. dawso047

Opinion Lachlan Ilias

They are probably trying to turn Taffe back into a half back, and are monitoring O'Niell closely. Illias is not needed. Sexton is also still at the club. Better to offload Sexton for a prop with NRL experience if one is available.
  30. dawso047

1. Tracey 2. Addo Carr 3. Xerri 4. Crighton 5. Kiraz 6. Burton 7. Hutchinson 8. King 9. Mahoney 10. Faamasuali 11. Kikau 12. Preston 13. Curran 14. Mann 15. Morrin 16. Hughes 17. Todd 18. Salmon Give Taffe a couple of weeks playing 7 in NSW Cup before deciding wether he is a viable alternative...
  31. dawso047

Mann is also due back, who does he push out? With Patolo out, Preston and Mann to return at least three players will drop out with Patolo being the first Then two more players need to make way, the candidates are Salmon, Haywood, Morrin and Taffe. Haywood will be one. Salmon pros high work rate...
  32. dawso047

Opinion Lachlan Ilias

They need to add Todd, O'Niell and possibly Papali'i to the top 30 next year. Out goes Patolo, Sexton and Pehram. Also set for the departure lounge is BBO Skelton/Wilson, Hoffman, Knight and Tetevano as I think they are all unsigned for next year. Though I would try and keep a hold of Skelton...
  33. dawso047

Team after the bye

I don't know who should be named in the team. I still don't like carrying Taffe on the bench. Though if he stays for mine one of Morrin or Salmon need to make way for another prop. Mann starts at 13 and if Taffe is 14, then there are for four props King, Curran, Hughes and another, leaving one...
  34. dawso047

Harrison Edwards to Cowboys

Edwards to Cowboys has now been confirmed by the Cowboys RL Club.
  35. dawso047

Team after the bye

I'm still of the opinion that either Taffe starts at 7 in place of Hutchinson or he plays 7 in NSW Cup until he is ready to play 7 in the NRL. At this stage he is also the first choice back up to Tracey. I hope CC doesn't prefer Salmon to Morrin because the latter can also play second row. If...
  36. dawso047

Connor Tracey

He ain't no star, still want to see how Papali'i would go. Though it's probably best that CC doesn't trial him or Todd (another youngster who might add something) until fairly late in the season.
  37. dawso047

News ‘Was a dark day for us’: Ciraldo lauds Bulldogs’ ‘evolution’ from 66-0 Knights loss

CC needs to make a tough call, Taffe plays 7 and Hutchinson drops out, Taffe plays 14 and Haywood drops out. I am not a fan of having a bench of Haywood, Taffe, Morrin and one prop, something has to give.
  38. dawso047

TIME TO SHOW TAAFFE SOME LOVE

Taffe should either start at 7 in NRL or at 7 in NSW Cup. He is a wasted bench spot. It's Hutchinson or Taffe since CC doesn't seem to like Sexton, considering Sexton is not given a run even though Hutchinson has only produced one try assist all year. I want to see Taffes general play kicking...
  39. dawso047

Your full strength team

1. Tracey 2. Addo Carr 3. Xerri 4. Crighton 5. Kiraz 6. Burton 7. Hutchinson 8. King 9. Mahoney 10. Hughes 11. Kikau 12. Preston 13. Mann 14. Haywood 15. Morrin 16. Curran 17. Todd (After round 11) or Faamasuali
  40. dawso047

Rd 7 vs Knights 3-2-1

3. Curran 2. Mahoney 1. Tracey
  41. dawso047

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

If Mann is back after the bye I wonder who makes way. I still wouldn't carry both Haywood and Taffe on the bench. Rumours are around that Sexton may be off to the Raiders, that must effect if it eventuates what happens to Hutchinson and Taffe. Feel sorry for Patolo. Best players today Tracey...
  42. dawso047

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Down on forwards and our halves can't hold the ball, no wonder they look tired. Knights score, it will take a massive effort to hold on for a win.
  43. dawso047

Butter fingers Hutchinson and Burton at 7 and 6.
  44. dawso047

The bench is now Morrin, Haywood and Taffe. CC has made a tactile blunder.
  45. dawso047

Patolo better toughen up or his body can't handle NRL.
  46. dawso047

So Kautoga, Faamasuali, Knight, Turpin all available and CC picks both Haywood and Taffe on the bench. If the Dogs get trampled through the middle, Gus can have another rave about having too many small forwards in the team or on the bench. Not the team I would have picked. If CC is planning on...
  47. dawso047

I think Patolo will play, possibly from the bench. I still can't comprehend a bench containing both Haywood and Taffe. Where is the video for the captains run?
  48. dawso047

Harrison Edwards to Cowboys

The Dogs better tie down Jack Todd, Harry Hayes and Joash Papali'i before they sign anyone else. I would rather they secure Todd before chasing someone like Mooney who still battles to make the Raiders NRL side. Good Luck to Harrison Edwards if he has gone to the Cowboys.
  49. dawso047

News ‘Super sub’: Cameron Ciraldo explains why Connor Tracey won the fullback spot and how he plans on unleashing Blake Taaffe

We will see what the side is Sunday, but a bench that contains Haywood, Morrin and Taffe is improbable, even a bench containing both Haywood and Taffe is unlikely. Changes will be made whether King or Sexton play or not, Haywood and Taffe cannot both start from the bench. I think one of them...
  50. dawso047

News ‘Super sub’: Cameron Ciraldo explains why Connor Tracey won the fullback spot and how he plans on unleashing Blake Taaffe

Tracey played one solid game for the Dogs at fullback, Taffe looked decent in a couple of games helping to set up a couple of tries. We will see how the year unfolds for both players, remembering youngster Papili'i will probably also be given a go at fullback in the NRL within the next 12...
  51. dawso047

There is no way both Taffe and Hayward will be on the bench. Some might think that Taffe is hard done by if he doesn't make the 17, but how hard done by is he? He is not Ponga, Walsh, Edwards etc he has no recent experience playing in the halves. Tracey himself is probably only keeping the spot...
  52. dawso047

If anyone drops out it will be Hutchinson, Haywood and/or Taffe. If anyone comes in it will be Sexton, Turpin, Kautoga and/or King.
  53. dawso047

No way that will be the 17 come the game. A bench that has both Haywood and Taffe, doesn't make much sense. One of them will drop out for King, Kautoga, Knight or Turpin. Hutch still at 7, he is this year's Pehram, CC doesn't rate the alternatives desirable no matter how much the side needs to...
  54. dawso047

Team against the knights

Can"t see the logic in moving Tracey from one. Can't see the logic in picking Taffe at 14 when he will not not cope with playing in the centre among the forwards. He is unlucky but I couldn't find a spot for him in the 17 currently. Also can't see the logic in playing Taffe at 7 before playing...
  55. dawso047

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Sexton scored a double in NSW Cup today. I wonder if that will be enough to get him the 7 job.
  56. dawso047

We just don’t have the team

One more thing Sexton scored two tries in NSW Cup today. Is that enough to get him into the 7 jumper before Hutchinson? Guess we will find out on Tuesday.
  57. dawso047

We just don’t have the team

The optimism on display in this thread will be null and void if they can"t beat the Knights at home. Having said that the middle forwards have exceeded expectations, i"m not getting carried away by Xerri after one game either. However with a better 7 we win atleast one more game to start the...
  58. dawso047

Team against the knights

Don't know, but for mine the back 5 should be the same as against the Storm, Burton stays at 6, it will either be Hutchinson or Sexton at 7, both have been average or below NRL players. If King is fit, he comes back in either Turpin or Haywood drops out, Morrin should return so Kautoga drops...
  59. dawso047

Rd 6 vs Storm 3-2-1

3- Kikau 2- Tracey 1- Curran
  60. dawso047

Opinion Patolo

As others have said CC played Hughes for limited minutes to start the year. I can't read CCs mind but at this point just as Hughes has slowly increased his minutes I assume Patolo will have to do the same.
  61. dawso047

Hayward - What's Ciraldo's plan here?

He is a utility who can play 13, 9, 7 or 6. Essentially a No.14 or plan B when Mann is plan A.
  62. dawso047

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

For mine next week 1. Tracey 2. Addo Carr 3. Xerri 4. Crighton 5. Kiraz 6. Burton 7. Sexton 8. Patolo 9. Mahoney 10. King - if fit or else Curran 11. Kikau 12. Salmon 13. Curran if King is fit, or else Turpin, Curran to prop. Turpin drops out if King is fit. 14. Haywood 15. Morrin 16. Hughes...
  63. dawso047

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

Yes I wouldn"t pick Taffe as an NRL 7 until he shows what he can done with the NSW Cup side. Wouldn't pick him at 14 either, as he only plays in backs where as Mann and Haywood also play in the forwards.
  64. dawso047

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

Tracey for mine maybe Papali'i later in the season. As for Taffe give him a run in the halves at NSW level before talking him up as an NRL half back. For mine the fullback race is between Tracey and Papali'i after round 11, so now is the time to play Taffe in the halves at NSW Cup level. Taffe...
  65. dawso047

Official Gus on Twitter

Taffe would need to spend time at 7 in NSW Cup this year before being selected there in the NRL. The clubs halves options are crap, I think they will let Sexton go, but I would still play him before Hutchinson now. The club needs to either buy a half back or give control of the NSW Cup side to...
  66. dawso047

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Hutchinson, Burton and Mahoney let the side down badly in the last 10 minutes. The side a game manager and fast. The middle forwards were solid, though Hughes will be given a holiday by the judiciary, hopefully King and Morrin return next week. Pissed with Hughes for that tackle though and how...
  67. dawso047

Thats all on Burton, terrible kick, terrible game management. I hate our halves ability to manage a game.
  68. dawso047

Our middle has held, but our spine has completely failed to take advantage of field position. Hutchinson is surely on his last chance, anyone but him at 7 next week. I would even replace him with Haywood now.
  69. dawso047

Need to replace Hutch with Haywood.
  70. dawso047

Not really seeing the 'winning' that Ciraldo refered to. Patolo and Faamasuali starting at prop, they will both be gassed before 20 minutes. Then on comes Liam Knight for a longer stint with a smaller frame and limited leg speed. Kautoga also comes on who looks reasonably fast and intense at NSW...
  71. dawso047

Opinion Should we sign Angus Crichton?

Back row is well covered. Another big mobile forward would be good and a half back. But the pack next year could be 8. King 9. Mahoney 10. Hughes or a signing 11. Kikau 12. Preston 13. Curran 14. Mann 15. Morrin, Salmon, Hopoi 16. Hughes or a signing 17. Todd, Fifita There are enough forwards...
  72. dawso047

News 'GIANT' DOGS ON THE UP

Hughes, Todd and Hayes are the ones I'm most excited for in the young forwards. Hopoi I'm still unsure about, Marshall is still a ways of NRL. Kautoga is probably surplus at this stage. Patolo needs to lift or he will go another way. I don't mind Morrin as a bench player with strong middle...
  73. dawso047

News Dogs hit with brutal front row omission as two other stars in doubt — Rd 6 Early Mail

Our forwards are going to struggle big time. I feel sorry for Haywood and Skelton if he plays this week. Our middle forwards will contain Salmon, Knight, Patolo none of whom bend the line and Faamasuali doesn't play big minutes along with Kautoga who has been underwhelming at NRL level. I think...
  74. dawso047

Didn"t want to see Crighton at fullback, hopefully he lines up in the centres. Wislon not named, but Skelton among the reserves, I don't know what to make of that. I hope Haywood is only cover for 6,7 and 9, he is no way shape or form suitablebto play lock at NRL level. I think he is there...
  75. dawso047

News Team Tips Round 6-Bulldogs make mass changes

So has Patolo actually been ruled out? If he has CC should apply for dispensation and play Hopoi or Todd before Tetevano who doesn't even look NSW Cup standard. Has Edwards also actually been ruled out? Has the club made a statement becuase Zero Tackle and numerous other media outlets write...
  76. dawso047

The team hasn"t been named yet? Where did you get the team list?...If Zane Tetevano plays I will likely fall into a spiral of depression. Please Patolo be fit or even CC apply for dispensation and name Todd or Hopoi. Hell even Turpin is preferable.
  77. dawso047

Opinion Injury replacements

Neither Papali'i or Todd are on the development list.
  78. dawso047

Opinion Injury replacements

For those talking up Papali'i and Todd both can't play NRL until round 11 or so. Wouldn't debut Papali'i against Melbourne or anyone else quite yet. As for Todd not until King, Hughes, Curran, Morrin, Preston, Kikau, Mann, Patolo are all fit. Later maybe 8. King 9. Mahoney 10. Hughes 11. Kikau...
  79. dawso047

Round 5 injuries (Patolo, Mann, Edwards, Tracey, Kikau, King)

So Faamasuali, Haywood, Rajab and Turpin not playing NSW Cup. Interestingly BBO, Knight, Papali'i, Pehram and Skelton have been named to play.
  80. dawso047

Round 5 injuries (Patolo, Mann, Edwards, Tracey, Kikau, King)

I don't like the idea of Papali'i debuting against a strong Storm side in a weakened Dogs side. Crighton also needs to be left in the centres. If Tracey is fit he should be FB else just go with Kiraz or Wilson unfortunately. If Patolo, King and Kikau are fit I would go with. 1. Kiraz 2. Addo...
  81. dawso047

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Simple really We don't have an NRL quality 7. Salmon would be in NSW Cup at nearly any other club. Reed is only halve the 9 he can be when he is without a decent 7 in the side. Patolo lacks match fitness, Faamasuali the same when he plays. Edwards is NSW Cup at most other clubs. Kautoga is...
  82. dawso047

He did nothing, he ra in a try without a hand being laid on him against a 12 man Roosters side.
  83. dawso047

What did Burton do at centre tonight? Apart from scoring a try against a 12 man Roosters side with a second rower to run pass. Burton did nothing except run into a gaping hole, he didn't beat anyone.
  84. dawso047

How? He ran pass a second rower standing at centre when his team was a man down. Burton actually scored two tries playing at 5/8 to start the game. We can't playing Hutchinson and Sexton at 6 and 7, both are slow and lack Burtons kicking game, which isn't even elite.
  85. dawso047

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Can't wait to hear what CC says in the press conference. Surely he it make it clear that after the send off, the teams performance was as bad as has been since he has been coach.
  86. dawso047

The Dogs are crap, no one is having a serious dig now. They should be embarrassed! With that Burtons performance since the send off is Ron Massey Cup standard.
  87. dawso047

Mann, Salmon both in the starting side whilst bigger stronger forwards sit on the bench. I know Morrin is small but I want Salmon replaced when he returns. 13 Curran 12 Kikau 11 Kautoga 10 King 9 Mahoney 8 Faamasuali 14 Mann 15 Morrin 16 Hughes 17 Patolo Dependent on form though.
  88. dawso047

News Team changes late mail vs Roosta

Patolo has been average in NSW Cup. Not unhappy he is at the club, but I'm concerned he has been recalled to NRL to early considering the serious medical issues he has had with concussion and last year a serious knee injury. Wish him the best upon his return to NRL.
  89. dawso047

News Dogs Stick With Hutchinson Despite Mounting Pressure

O'Niell in the halves for NSW Cup this week pushing BBO to 9. It will be interesting to see if O'Niell with an eye to next year stays there, considering the form Hutchinson and Sexton. Happy with the form of Papali'i and Todd as well and as others have said Xerri has been getting better week by...
  90. dawso047

So Hughes is now starting? Why? Edwards has been recalled before Faamasuali, why? Xerri and Sexton probably left out because of deficiencies in defence. Why not pick Faamasuali considering Hughes and Knight only play small minutes as well? Having said all that, all I'm suprised about is the...
  91. dawso047

News Team Tips vs Roosters

Won't drop Salmon while both Preston and Morrin are missing. I hate Xerri in defence, he only adds speed. I hate Sexton in defence, he only has more speed than Hutchinson. Kautoga is also weaker in defence than Preston. I'm not sure how much if any improvement to the teams attack the changes...
  92. dawso047

Probable team to face the Roosters in Round 5

I wouldn't pick this side but would watch excitedly. 1. Crighton 2. Tracey 3. Xerri 4. Samrani 5. Kiraz 6. Burton 7. Sexton 8. King 9. Mahoney 10. Faamasuali 11. Kikau 12. Salmon 13. Curran 14. Mann 15. Kautoga 16. Hughes 17. Knight/Patolo
  93. dawso047

News ‘He’s not an NRL halfback’: Buzz’s Bulldogs call amid club’s 1-3 start

Another Telegraph discourse that rehashes what everybody already knows. More advice that if acted upon would have no significant bearing on results, pick another car instead of the rust bucket, there is one with a oil leak over there! Change would be great but right now the only option besides...
  94. dawso047

I don't think they have the talent to make the 8. Still need another prop, Hutchinson and Sexton are not a solution to the sides woes in attack. Xerri is making his way back after being away for four years. Next year Papali'i ready for fullback, Xerri will be used to playing again to start the...
  95. dawso047

They should wait until the Knights game for mass changes, the Roosters and Storm are probably already lost causes. This week VS Roosters then VS Storm: 1.Taffe 2.Tracey 3.Crighton 4. Kiraz 5. Wilson 6. Burton 7. Hutchinson 8. King 9. Mahoney 10. Faamasuali 11. Kikau 12. Salmon 13. Curran 14...
  96. dawso047

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

Who would take Taffes place? Tracey is tiny and Papali'i doesn't look ready to enter this side against Roosters. Addo Carr gone again next week, Wilson to return or Xerri to centre? His defence is ordinary though. Burton and Crighton will stay where they are. Is Hutchinson to be replaced by an...
  97. dawso047

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Sack half the team including the referee!