Search results

1. D

Time for Ciro to be BRAVE !!!

It’s the opposite actually. I mentioned some of the clear reasons we lost. The point I was trying to make was that regardless of whether Hutch or Sexton was playing halfback, those mistakes still would have happened and we still lose the game. And because Hutch wasn’t the only reason we lost...
  2. D

Time for Ciro to be BRAVE !!!

If we didn’t gift them 2 tries and Burton got his conversions, we would have won. Hutch kicked for a few tries so yesterdays game isn’t going to cause Ciro to make that change. Not sure if either will be our halfback next year anyway so switching them now could disrupt the team with no long...
  3. D

Opinion Daniel sulka Fifita and Ryan Sutton

Sutton back next week… back to the recovery ward that is
  4. D

10 minutes in the bin. Only 8 1/2 minutes served.

So used to bad calls against us that the first thought was that they’ve done it again. Probably wouldn’t have surprised many of us it was the case. At least there was a valid reason for it. Dumb rule but if it’s the same rule for everyone so be it.
  5. D

10 minutes in the bin. Only 8 1/2 minutes served.

@Bullfrog2 Thanks for getting this back out there for me bro lol
  6. D

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 11| Raiders vs Bulldogs

Can someone tell me what I’m missing with the sin bin timings. Rapana was binned at 3:44 of H1 and came back on at 35:25 of H2. Papalii was binned at 0:37 of H1 and came back on at 32:10 of H2. It could be the drinks but both are 1:30ish short of a full 10 minutes. What’s the go?
  7. D

Seeing how much they’ve eased Preston’s return and that he was originally named on the bench again, I feel like the Raiders will send a lot his way early on to test him out. Hopefully he’s back to his old self and kills it.
  8. D

It felt like the changes Roosters were forced to make in that game actually worked for them. Manu shifted to fullback and it just changed things massively for them and Watson came on and did pretty well from memory. Meanwhile our forced changes, Critta looked out of place when he went to...
  9. D

Opinion Buzz on Twitter

It’s a win win for him. Make the NSW team stronger by making ours weaker.
  10. D

Opinion Buzz on Twitter

We even get another mention He must have missed the game Dargons copped 60.
  11. D

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

On top of that it’s worked out that something happened in those games to stop them being at full strength afterwards, benefiting the teams after us. Sharks - Nikora shoulder to Kiks head. Got binned from memory and missed next few weeks Titans - Tino ACL gone for rest of season Roosters -...
  12. D

Official GameDay Supporters Check In

Think it’s from 4 years old they need a ticket/seat. This round has an offer where if you buy an adult ticket, 1 kid gets in free as well.
  13. D

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

‘Deprivation of liberty’: Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court after being forced to wrestle ‘30 to 35’ teammates Jackson Topine in action for the Bulldogs in July last year. Picture: Getty Images By JESSICA HALLORAN and GREG BEARUP 9:45PM APRIL 23, 2024 The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs...
  14. D

Opinion Did Dogs fans boo Hutchison

I didn’t hear booing, only cheering when they announced the change. There were a few groans and sighs every time he got tackled on the 4th though, which seemed to get a little louder each time it happened.
  15. D

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

It was “some positive news for Newcastle fans… the M1 isn’t very busy for the drive home” Pretty well done, got them all listening in thinking it was about Ponga’s injury before hitting them with the punch line.