Search results

1. Wahesh

Religious Discussion Thread

I'm sure the way you said it was way funnier but it was something like that lol.
  2. Wahesh

So from what I remember, you told this story about 3 years ago. From memory… You were working on a construction site and there was a group of Lebo’s working there with you. They all greeted each other in the morning by saying “salam alaikum”, and there was some guy there trying to be funny and...
  3. Wahesh

Not entirely religious based, but sort of... @The DoggFather do you mind telling that little tale again where some bloke said "Salami bacon" and got smashed as a result of it lol... I vaguely remember it, but I remember I lost my shit laughing when I first read it lol.
  4. Wahesh

do the "work from home" buffoons need to get off their arse? Or is MANDEEP coming to get you!

All good brother. I just know that people can't really be bothered coming into the office on Monday or Fridays. Monday they prefer a nice easy start to the week, and an easy way to end the week on Friday. I think it's safe to say that gone are the Friday afternoons where every bar and pub will...
  5. Wahesh

ATTN: All my fellow Simpsons fans...

Tagging @Mr 95% out of necessity.
  6. Wahesh

Stuff you collect

Leave the "per" bit out. Not a permission, but a mission ;)
  7. Wahesh

Stuff you collect

Stop then? Never. Make it your quest to get a few more of these gems.
  8. Wahesh

Stuff you collect

My goodness brother, they look awesome. You did well here.
  9. Wahesh

ATTN: All my fellow Simpsons fans...

10. Wahesh

do the "work from home" buffoons need to get off their arse? Or is MANDEEP coming to get you!

But that's not really the case. So yes, working in the office is back in some capacity, but it's certainly not the norm. For instance in my area, Monday and Friday are practically ghost towns where everyone works from home. In fact the days where people mainly do come in, Tuesday, Wednesday and...
  11. Wahesh

Wealthy Clubs Will Kill The Game

Who decides who is a "marquee" player? His price-tag. IE if a player is worth $1,000,000 per season (determined by whoever is signing him) he is deemed marquee. What if there are 18 "marquee" players?Does the 18th player have to go to English Super League? Or does one team win the lottery and...
  12. Wahesh

'Leave kids alone': Cumberland City Council passes motion to ban same sex parenting books from the shelves of local libraries

Call me old fashioned, but I think all kids deserve to have a father and a mother.
  13. Wahesh

'Leave kids alone': Cumberland City Council passes motion to ban same sex parenting books from the shelves of local libraries

My nephew had training on last night. The council opened up the ground after 3 days without rain. Some of parents were actually willing to pay $10 to go to a private field and train just for the sake of their sons mixing with their team mates.
  14. Wahesh

Wealthy Clubs Will Kill The Game

There needs to be a rule where clubs can only have ONE Marquee player, and one only. The fact that clubs like Souths had Sam Burgess and Greg Inglis at the same time, the Storm had Billy Slater, Cameron Smith and Cooper Cronk AFTER the salary scandal forced them to re-sign their entire squad...
  15. Wahesh

Interview with Darcie McDonald, Fox League Journalist, On The Kennel Podcast!

On ya @Darciemcd, champion of an advocate for our team.
  16. Wahesh

What I don't understand is why does such a book even exist? What is it's purpose? Shouldn't it just be called "Parents" seeing that they're all calling for inclusion? Referring to them as same sex parents is segregating them as a different category of parents which they are against.
  17. Wahesh

All the more reason to remove it from the shelves completely... it's not something that's useful.
  18. Wahesh

Not surprised by this. Lefties protesting when someone doesn’t agree with their view.
  19. Wahesh

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

20. Wahesh

It's the best when school is on.
  21. Wahesh

David Fifita now not signing with Roosters

They are a team forever making up the numbers.
  22. Wahesh

David Fifita now not signing with Roosters

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. SUCK A FAT ONE UNCLE NICK... YOU DIDN'T GET YOUR MAN AFTER ALL YOU GREEDY RICH MOTHER FUCKER :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tonguewink: :tonguewink: :tonguewink:
  23. Wahesh

What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Started watching Last King of The Cross with the Mrs. They're making John Ibrahim sound like a Saint... and surprise surprise he's one of the Directors of the show... just like Underbelly: The Golden Mile :tonguewink:
  24. Wahesh

A few councils have done this, including Inner West which laid Astroturf at Arlington Oval in Dulwich Hill. Personally, I don't like it as it's fake lawn and makes the ground lose the charm of having proper turf. Granted it's high maintenance, but it's worth it.
  25. Wahesh

How do you deal with sticky beak neighbours

Boosty, you're never wrong. You even said that you're not speaking on behalf of all renters, so you've already covered yourself ;)
  26. Wahesh

Perhaps - but I don't think that slashing $800,000 from a small libraries budget will go down too well with voters - especially considering the voters backlash at having the book there in the first place.
  27. Wahesh

It's not about dumbing down society, it's about protecting our kids from the atrocities about the woke movement. A book about same sex parents is NOT natural, and should NOT be on display in a public library. That's clearly left-winged agenda in a conservative district.
  28. Wahesh

Official Gus on Twitter

I agree. Our team has enough money to buy Belmore Sports Ground off the council, and then they should lobby all levels of Government for funding to upgrade it and bring it up to NRL standards for full time fixtures. The one big problem that Belmore will have into the foreseeable future however...
  29. Wahesh

Opinion Buzz on Twitter

That time was long long ago mate.
  30. Wahesh

What are some memories of your wonder years?

I remember watching Friday Night Footy in the 90s on channel 9 (before pay tv days) and they would give a preview of what's coming up on Wide World of Sports on Sunday to this music...
  31. Wahesh

Movie Discussion

Nice try :neutral:
  32. Wahesh

Movie Discussion

Is it on Netflix?
  33. Wahesh

Movie Discussion

Well it's not really a twist as such... I don't quite know how to describe it. But you'll know straight away when it happens.
  34. Wahesh

Movie Discussion

Me too. Without ruining it, the twist towards the end was something I didn't see coming.
  35. Wahesh

Movie Discussion

Fall https://www.imdb.com/title/tt15325794/?ref_=fn_al_tt_3 Becky, a grieving rock climber, is visited by her best friend Hunter. Hunter suggests that herself and Becky, who lost her husband a year earlier in a rock climbing accident, should climb a decommissioned telecommunications tower...
  36. Wahesh

37. Wahesh

Rank your NRL fan forum's.

You know which ones crap? League Unlimited. It is so ridiculously big with that many forums that I'm surprised the idiots running it haven't figured out it's time to make it smaller. It is littered with ads, a disgustingly high number of sub forums (that probably never get frequented)...
  38. Wahesh

David Fifita?

Roosters will get him. No doubt uncle dick... I mean nick, will have cash to splash with all those underpaid... I mean overpaid... nuffies of his retiring.
  39. Wahesh

Warren Smith the new Buz.

Rabs and Frank Hyde are the GOATs. Unbiased and called it as it was.
  40. Wahesh

Yes it's the common thing to do as councils are only looking to inflate their budgets for the upcoming year by spending spending spending on shit that's as useless as f**k - but all levels of Government do it for the same reason. As for the case in point, it doesn't have anything to do with sex...
  41. Wahesh

Don’t people evaluate each other everyday?

You had me at Asian, my brother :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes: I think the reason that there was such outcry of the school kids doing that was because it's more a snog, marry, avoid kind-of system that was put on display publicly, so they were kind of publicly shaming them. Unthinkable in my...
  42. Wahesh

Yes. My wife watched it years ago and convinced me to watch it. I liked season one but a few things I didn't like were how characters like Veronica Donovan and Nick Savrinn were killed off suddenly, and how the corrupt Vice President was not brought to justice. Another thing I didn't like is...
  43. Wahesh

Are Australians nonchalant about travelling overseas?

I'd say it's one of those scenarios that covers most areas. If you're going overseas, you do your homework and research first. Remember what happened to Tara Brown when she tried to abduct those children in Beirut...
  44. Wahesh

This one line in that article says it best - “Our kids shouldn’t be sexualised, it’s that simple.” And that's really it. This is not about ideology or what have you, it's very simple, children are not to be sexualised as they haven't even asked questions about sexuality. Just let them be kids.
  45. Wahesh

https://www.skynews.com.au/australia-news/politics/leave-kids-alone-cumberland-city-council-passes-motion-to-ban-same-sex-parenting-books-from-the-shelves-of-local-libraries/news-story/428cb964a8bc497b926a59955f522720 One Sydney council has passed a motion to amend its library strategy to...
  46. Wahesh

What movie/show are their super villains characters from bro?
  47. Wahesh

Finished watching Prison Break last night. It was a bloody good series and I'm glad I binge streamed it. It would've been frustrating watching those cliff hangers at the end of every episode and not wanting to wait a week to find out what happens next lol.
  48. Wahesh

Returning member

Welcome back brother :)
  49. Wahesh

Bulldogs Team of the Decade - 2015

Say what you want about him. I, like many on here, didn't want him back after what happened in 2020, but, he single-handedly redeemed himself in the game against Souths in round 19 that (shortened) year. He saved us from getting the wooden spoon and handed it to the Broncos with his performance...
  50. Wahesh

Adam Driussi, Bulldogs Chairman, on The Kennel Podcast

Habibi... you've tagged the wrong Wahesh bro. You're after @iWahash :kissingheart:
  51. Wahesh

Oh don't worry mate, he's never getting under my skin. I'm still gutted that the club has let him back in (even today to an extent) when everyone else has and did move on. The management really leave me scratching my head at times.
  52. Wahesh

100%. Even Frank loved playing for us and hated the thought of leaving. I remember him and Kasiano were the bash brothers back in 2011. Absolute beasts.
  53. Wahesh

I was. But I wasn't as active on the Kennel back then.
  54. Wahesh

So a few of you might remember this. https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2015/08/01/bulldogs-name-team-of-the-decade/ Now this was the criteria: Players must have played first grade between 2005 – 2014 Have played 50 or more first grade games for the Bulldogs - Not necessarily all in the years...
  55. Wahesh

Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

If those games scared you, I'd hate to think what Hitman did lol.
  56. Wahesh

My brother...
  57. Wahesh

News NRL probes Gus over spray

Gus couldn't care less what happens to him. We pay him $800,000 per year, and combined with his channel 9 salary, he'd be getting over a million. A fine like this for telling the NRL where they need fixing... that's a price he can live with.
  58. Wahesh

2024 Round 9 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I hate Souths as much as the next person... but FFS the refereeing was hideously atrocious against them last night. Despite whether or not you hate a team, I want the right result, the fair result, to be the one that plays out. We've been screwed over so many times that everyone here should be...
  59. Wahesh

This will be open on saturday

100% brother, the best. They were brothers and got into a fight about money so the greedy Karmichael opened up El Jannah. It's become so common that it's lost it's soul and appreciation. Nothing beats Awafi.
  60. Wahesh

I didn't realise how stacked '93 was for incredible releases!
  61. Wahesh

Movie Discussion

Puppy Love. Obviously a movie that the Mrs wanted to watch. Puppies meet and mate, the owners fall in love. The end. Somebody shoot me now.
  62. Wahesh

Do petrol prices make mustang owners eyes water?

Like a lot of people including The Boost, I don't rate the new Mustangs. They are simply v8s rolled off an endless assembly with no heart, soul, or appreciation. The old ones are awesome, but these new ones are worth less than the Hot Wheels version of itself! This my friends, is a Mustang.
  63. Wahesh

Think that's bad? When I was a lad I used to play footy with the neighbours wearing pluggers. Kicking the crap out of one of those things while wearing pluggers isn't as fun as it sounds!
  64. Wahesh

I was stuck using Windows 3.1, 3.11 and NT right up until 2001 lol. Then went to Windows '98 - completely by-passed Windows 95. Man those IBM 486 computers took a thrashing and still worked perfectly lol.
  65. Wahesh

News Luke Keary to Retire

With all these Chooks leaving at the end of the year, watch Uncle Nick go to work on the recruitment front.
  66. Wahesh

67. Wahesh

Sonny bill gripe

I remember that. It was a team of the decade or something, 2005 - 2015 from memory. I couldn't believe that he was even nominated, let alone made it. We've had some pretty shit management over the years.
  68. Wahesh

2024 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Not new Air Jordan’s?
  69. Wahesh

Sonny bill gripe

Oh so a player breaks curfew and it pissed him off. Imagine how pissed off he would've been if someone broke a long-term contract to a club he wa... oh... sorry... forget that bit.
  70. Wahesh

The amazing thing about those Casio watches is that they remain largely unchanged to this day. You can still go and get one anywhere. And they're still amazing.
  71. Wahesh

Gee's mate, that is karma. I wish I had a juicy story like that of my own to tell lol but nope. We have a neighbour who everyone in the streets despises both sides of the road. I'd actually like to move out because of her but at the same time if staying here is pissing her off, then that's good...
  72. Wahesh

Opinion Desdemort Potentially Zero and 7

Yes - and this time it should be for good. Also what you said about him not being able to spot spine players is on point. He walked into our team in 2012 with the team already picked for him, with great spine players like Reynold, Hokko, Ennis and Barba. Des systematically tore what was a great...
  73. Wahesh

Opinion Desdemort Potentially Zero and 7

The problem is that the rules of the game change, and Des simply cannot adapt, he uses the same tactics that would've worked 10 years ago. The rules change, the game's changed, but it's a case of same old tactics when it comes to Dessy. Other coaches can adapt, he can't - it's time for him to...
  74. Wahesh

2024 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Jennings has grey hair.
  75. Wahesh

Hurry up then dude, tell us what happened in part 2.
  76. Wahesh

Let’s hear it then.
  77. Wahesh

RIP Terry Hill!

https://www.facebook.com/share/v3SSzgMW2FEqNDBW/?mibextid=WC7FNe
  78. Wahesh

RIP Terry Hill!

Sad news, R.I.P. Tezza. I'll always love this image of ya...
  79. Wahesh

Unlike these beauties :hearteyes: :hearteyes:
  80. Wahesh

Australian Political Discussion Thread 3.0

Can't stand Albo, Disney, Musk. Don't have Twitter either.
  81. Wahesh

Artificial Intelligence

Here's an AI image Facebook just drew for me. Enjoy this one Buzz you flog!
  82. Wahesh

Reminds me of this...
  83. Wahesh

Is CC building a system that's not reliant on one man?

We've got a few good players in the right areas, Kikau, Fox, Burton, Mahoney, Crichton etc... but I think our weakness is lack of depth in our spine. Utilities can be handy but are not really a long-term solution to a problem.
  84. Wahesh

When you consider the price per barrel, it's almost criminal how much they are charging per litre. There are some factors that effect this though and they'll all blame the ongoing war in Ukraine and Middle East as factors. Anyway thankfully I'm a JDM nut and the prices on running JDM cars are...
  85. Wahesh

Spotted: Assassin

@The DoggFather WATCH THIS VIDEO BROTHER... THEN WAIT FOR IT. YOU'LL KNOW WHEN IT HAPPENS :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
  86. Wahesh

If I went out and bought a MG3 core, how would you feel about it?

Don't do it brother, you're better than that. Anything but a Chinese or Korean soapbox will do. I had an MG5 in QLD (car rental to get around) and that car was so shit, that it didn't even recognise the USB cable we were using to get Apple Car Play working. Sometime's we would actually have to...
  87. Wahesh

Immigration debate

I'll do you one better...
  88. Wahesh

Immigration debate

You will always be my Indian brother Zee :kissingheart:
  89. Wahesh

Immigration debate

They did that to my wife and I as well… they put a beads bracelet on my wrist so I can buy something off them… hoping from stall to stall right next to each other lol. I won’t make thst mistake again.
  90. Wahesh

Immigration debate

You Indians are a cunning bunch, I’ll give you that. I was in Fiji and 2 days ago we went to the markets in one of the town centres. This Indian asks us which hotel we’re staying at. We told him intercontinental. He said that’s the best hotel in Fiji. He told us to go with him to the local...
  91. Wahesh

News 'I can't understand the comments': Phil Gould counters Trent Robinson over Dominic Young send off furore

… and surprise surprise, Robbo blames the ref again after their loss to the storm. He just can’t accept that his team is shit.
  92. Wahesh

Food. Why Did We Choose to Eat That?!

I’m surprised no one here has mentioned snails yet. Who the hell thought of trying them?
  93. Wahesh

The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Bula from the Intercontinental in Fiji. I saw some Asian chick (yes, she was hot) with her phone and tripod for the camera. She kept on setting the timer and running in and out of the water to get the perfect shot of herself. She must've done it at least 15 times. I felt like telling her to get...
  94. Wahesh

How do you deal with noisy neighbours?

Step 1. Throw a few bungers over the fence. Step 2. Light the bungers before throwing them over the fence.
  95. Wahesh

Bondi stabbing

If cops shoot someone they must give them CPR - part of their policies and procedures.