Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Those ‘Sticky Cameras’ were superb though!
The co-op stuff in the later games was amazing. You could boost each other up to get to higher areas, one player could hold the other players legs and lower them down to get a kill, heaps of different co-op moves. Brilliant games.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Finished Stellar Blade. Great game with a few too many annoying issues. Still well worth the play though. Just don't play it while horny.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Finished Stellar Blade. Great game with a few too many annoying issues. Still well worth the play though. Just don't play it while horny.
Do we get to play with Tachy or does she only return as an enemy?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Unsurprisingly, people are losing their shit over that, even though it's based on a real person.
Yasuke does feel like an odd choice, don't think he actually served that long and there's little recorded about him. Guess they could just want a blank slate to work with though? But yh, I'm sure him being black upsets a few :tearsofjoy:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Unsurprisingly, people are losing their shit over that, even though it's based on a real person.
Yasuke does feel like an odd choice, don't think he actually served that long and there's little recorded about him. Guess they could just want a blank slate to work with though? But yh, I'm sure him being black upsets a few :tearsofjoy:
Boo-fucking-hoo I'm still gonna buy it for my AC collection.