How do you deal with sticky beak neighbours

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bash him ullehhh
na I’m not mad at him, he tried to rock the boat buying that car.. when he bought it he was basically standing out on the street with his cock out.. he thought he took the title of best car in the street..

but it lasted a week.. my new car got delivered and he ran for cover, ran for his life.

you gotta put neighbours back in their box, early on

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually I have to congratulate my renter neighbour.. my other neighbour who parks his utes everywhere parked outside the renters neighbour house. The renter parks his car outside my house then marches over to the other neighbours house and says if he could move his Ute as he has a council pickup.. the Ute neighbour comes out to move his Ute and couldnt park outside my house as the renters car blocked it.. after he moves the Ute the renter then Moves his car away from out front of my house.. he played cat and mouse with the neighbour and the renter out manoeuvred him..

plus the renter was getting rid of his rubbish with a council pickup so I do t need to look at it..

Am I wrong about renters? Could there be some good ones?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Actually I have to congratulate my renter neighbour.. my other neighbour who parks his utes everywhere parked outside the renters neighbour house. The renter parks his car outside my house then marches over to the other neighbours house and says if he could move his Ute as he has a council pickup.. the Ute neighbour comes out to move his Ute and couldnt park outside my house as the renters car blocked it.. after he moves the Ute the renter then Moves his car away from out front of my house.. he played cat and mouse with the neighbour and the renter out manoeuvred him..

plus the renter was getting rid of his rubbish with a council pickup so I do t need to look at it..

Am I wrong about renters? Could there be some good ones?
Boosty, you're never wrong. You even said that you're not speaking on behalf of all renters, so you've already covered yourself ;)