Movie Discussion

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watched Abigail on the weekend even though it's classed as a horror it's not scary but I highly recommend it, there are some actors I've seen in other movies not out and out stars but the acting is excellent which is why it was a good movie.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Watched Abigail on the weekend even though it's classed as a horror it's not scary but I highly recommend it, there are some actors I've seen in other movies not out and out stars but the acting is excellent which is why it was a good movie.
Is it on Netflix?

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fall

View attachment 109142

Becky, a grieving rock climber, is visited by her best friend Hunter. Hunter suggests that herself and Becky, who lost her husband a year earlier in a rock climbing accident, should climb a decommissioned telecommunications tower and scatter the ashes of her deceased husband at the top of the 1800 foot structure to remember him, and help Becky move on.

Becky reluctantly agrees. They climb the structure, which is rusted and corroded, and at the top, they scatter the ashes and enjoy the view. As they begin to start their decent, they hit a roadblock when the ladder collapses and falls to the ground. They manage to stay on the platform, and need to figure out a way down. Battling harsh weather conditions, thirst, fatigue, vultures and mental health anxiety, the two must figure out a way down, or a way to communicate with the world beneath them to get back to down.

A unique movie that was very well produced, and looks very realistic. It would've been good to see at the cinemas, but Netflix did a good enough job.

7/10.

Did they fall?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sounds like the Mad Max preview is good. Same great Australian director so not surprised

Screenshot_20240516_180556_Facebook.jpg