News Samuela Fainu's hilarious brain fart in Tigers vs Broncos game.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you haven't seen it, it's hilarious.

Sezer kicks ball, Tigers get penalised, and Fainu tackles the player forgetting it's a Broncos quick tap, leading to a professional foul and 10 in the bin.

:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Following rules doesn't seem to be part of the family ethos.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've seen worse. I think Oates made Fainu believe it was play-on, especially with the way he tried to run around the pads and avoid contact with API.

Mbye playing the ball backwards in a GF is worse.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think Oates made Fainu believe it was play-on, especially with the way he tried to run around the pads and avoid contact with API.
Probably Oates actions made a few in the TV audience think what the hell is Oates doing as well as Fainu.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've seen worse. I think Oates made Fainu believe it was play-on, especially with the way he tried to run around the pads and avoid contact with API.

Mbye playing the ball backwards in a GF is worse.
That's because Api is one of those players notorious for accidentally/on purpose getting in the way when it can buy his team an extra second. It isn't unusual to see players who are trying to take the opportunity for a quick tap have to push past a few people, after all, didn't someone run the field and score a try earlier this season after the 20m tap?

Fainu just doesn't know the rules. It was stunningly hilarious. Pretty sure he has stuffed up by clearly not knowing the rules before.