Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If Hynes does play I reckon his high scores will stop as the rorters are the form team and are no easy beats!!!
I backflipped on my backflip and got rid of hynes after all. If hes fit he plays origin soon and will be out a lot the next few months. If he isnt fit he wont be getting big scores anyway, probably

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I backflipped on my backflip and got rid of hynes after all. If hes fit he plays origin soon and will be out a lot the next few months. If he isnt fit he wont be getting big scores anyway, probably
If you look back at who the sharks have defeated so far this season there's nothing to rave on about imo and I'm usually wrong when it comes to tipping but the rorters look like specials even without Manu!!!

kamaryn

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Been slowly rising the ladder after a disastrous round one, but man, burning through so many trades and boosts with constant injuries. This week it's now Cleary, RTS, and now Walsh and possibly Hynes. Can't afford to use another boost so flipflopping a bit atm.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Wanted to trade Turbo out for Drinkbloke and Koriosau for JMK... But fall short 8k to make it happen.

Probably just make the Drinkbloke trade and piss off Koriosau for a nuff as I'm not keen on him leaking cash and then make the move next week.

I'm happy to wait a week on Sam Walker, but that all depends on Hynes playing.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Been slowly rising the ladder after a disastrous round one, but man, burning through so many trades and boosts with constant injuries. This week it's now Cleary, RTS, and now Walsh and possibly Hynes. Can't afford to use another boost so flipflopping a bit atm.
I think just trade Cleary and RTS this week and hopefully the other 2 play next week before origin (Hynes still a chance this week).