No Source TPJ Rumours seem Legit ..

Juniorluke

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Funnily enough as Dumb as this sounds Pangai would be good for us in the current setup. Just play 20-25 mins through the middle off the bench. Unfortunately the price tag he sets on himself won’t allow that, at any club really.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Funnily enough as Dumb as this sounds Pangai would be good for us in the current setup. Just play 20-25 mins through the middle off the bench. Unfortunately the price tag he sets on himself won’t allow that, at any club really.
Please do not entertain the idea of him coming back to Belmore.

SunnycoastDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
knocked out in a minute from a guy who had never won a professional fight. Wonder why we were so soft last year?
Guess that dispels any stigma about him being an enforcer. I’d give Muggsy Bogues a better shot at a title. Good riddance and hope he rides the pine somewhere in the Albanian 2nd division

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So what sucker team is going to sign this waste to a contract?

SunnycoastDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So what sucker team is going to sign this waste to a contract?
Personally it’s either Tits or Phins. He’ll stay in QLD. Broncs won’t take him. Hasler will think he’s Williams reincarnated so my guess is Tits.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I reckon he would do well in Parra's setup. They like to offload and have halves like Moses and Gutho who are alert and always pushing up.

He needs to be realistic with his asking price. Probs 500k at best for 20 min spells on each side.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I reckon he would do well in Parra's setup. They like to offload and have halves like Moses and Gutho who are alert and always pushing up.

He needs to be realistic with his asking price. Probs 500k at best for 20 min spells on each side.
Parra won’t have anything left in the cap after they get lomax.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’d take him at league minimum. Would spend most of his time in reggies

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There is no way Fifita is going to get anywhere near impressionable young guys like Todd, Kautoga, Hopoi or Hayes.
Just like SBW should not be allowed anywhere them, after all who was it who convinced TPJ he could box?