U.S. Politics Discussion 2.0

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
yes they claimed that iraq released anthrax when they already knew it was from a US military base

it’s called lying and propaganda

McFarlane Burnett recommended to the government that they should south east Asia and kill a hundred million people, this is an expert immunologist who we are apparently meant to trust without a doubt

did they charge him with a crime? Put him on a terrorist watch list? No he got the Nobel peace prize and an institute named after him

when he recommended that they kill hundred million people that automatically puts him onto the unstable psycho nazi nutcase list, but the Australian government didn’t see it that way, they liked him even more after he recommended it
You’ve really lost it tonight Zil.
Solid loony talk.
Has the Dogs shocker tipped you over the edge?
How about telling us about the Kissinger report and Indian sterilisation for the 734th time? :-).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You’ve really lost it tonight Zil.
Solid loony talk.
Has the Dogs shocker tipped you over the edge?
How about telling us about the Kissinger report and Indian sterilisation for the 734th time? :-).
you have no answer, if everything is honest and as Brady bunch as you claim then they would have put Burnett in jail or strongly objected to his Nobel peace prize

they would have admitted that the anthrax came from their own military installation and not blamed iraq at all, but they needed some good propaganda and that’s how fauci got billions in budget each year in the first place

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Dinkum brain damaged dog has a brain malfunction when trying to explain the non conspiratorial version of events in the McFarlane Burnett and anthrax 2001 attack

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
you have no answer, if everything is honest and as Brady bunch as you claim
I claim no such thing which proves again what a shit talker you are. One who avoids being called out for your many stumbles. You were once a reasonable adversary Zil, now you’re a laughing stock as your position is more and more untenable and laughable :-).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I claim no such thing which proves again what a shit talker you are. One who avoids being called out for your many stumbles. You were once a reasonable adversary Zil, now you’re a laughing stock as your position is more and more untenable and laughable :-).
so then join with me and agree that the expert immunologist was a scumbag nazi psycho and the Australian government were comfortable with his suggestion to kill hundreds of millions of people

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
so then join with me and agree that the expert immunologist was a scumbag nazi psycho and the Australian government were comfortable with his suggestion to kill hundreds of millions of people
Join you? :tearsofjoy:.
One of your best Zil…

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Join you? :tearsofjoy:.
One of your best Zil…
well if you don’t join me then you are comfortable with immunologists wanting to kill hundreds of millions and get a Nobel peace prize

its further confirmation on top of your covid bullshit

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
well if you don’t join me then you are comfortable with immunologists wanting to kill hundreds of millions and get a Nobel peace prize

Iat further confirmation on top of your covid bullshit
Er, no.
Not even close.
Anyway, I’m done with TK for tonight so you can rant and rave and dribble to yourself. Later Zil :-).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Er, no.
Not even close.
Anyway, I’m done with TK for tonight so you can rant and rave and dribble to yourself. Later Zil :-).
I’ve told you about Burnett and you have failed to criticise him at all, you have instead attacked me and I never recommended hundred of million to be killed secretly

what is the non conspiratorial version of events for Burnett? He had some workplace stress and wasn’t himself?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve told you about Burnett and you have failed to criticise him at all, you have instead attacked me and I never recommended hundred of million to be killed secretly

what is the non conspiratorial version of events for Burnett? He had some workplace stress and wasn’t himself?
Because as usual you’ve scraped some bullshit from a conspiracy publication (like you did The Desert Review), added 1+1 and got 4.5.

I reckon what’s closer to the truth is Burnett’s work led to a vaccine for the flu and of course that’s going to rub a rabid anti-vaxxer like you the wrong way.

Haven’t seen you post anything for a while blaming Bill Gates - surely it’s his turn for your next pivot?? :-).

PS: This is the US Politics thread. You need to start a new thread to go on your deranged anti-vax rants…