Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Where was this performance the last 4 games? So disappointing that we step up so late.

Of course we could've and should've been better, but the ref was atrocious and God knows how many stonewall penalties he could've given?

Gakpo. Plenty gave him shit but looked really good.

Nunez with some ordinary thinking. Really needs someone to slow his thought process down as he's so fucking erratic.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Where was this performance the last 4 games? So disappointing that we step up so late.

Of course we could've and should've been better, but the ref was atrocious and God knows how many stonewall penalties he could've given?

Gakpo. Plenty gave him shit but looked really good.

Nunez with some ordinary thinking. Really needs someone to slow his thought process down as he's so fucking erratic.
think use caught the arsenal bottle disease of last season or spurs are just genuinely shit

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
think use caught the arsenal bottle disease of last season or spurs are just genuinely shit
Being honest, looking back at this year we were just overachieving for large parts of it. Even today we looked great in some parts, but were so easy to tear apart in others.

Klopp and some of the players are cooked so a change of manager is best for everyone iimo.

Just wish we could've won something for him rather than the pittiful performances we dished out.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Being honest, looking back at this year we were just overachieving for large parts of it. Even today we looked great in some parts, but were so easy to tear apart in others.

Klopp and some of the players are cooked so a change of manager is best for everyone iimo.

Just wish we could've won something for him rather than the pittiful performances we dished out.
use should of won europa league

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
nunez has deleted all of his Liverpool photos on his instagram apparently.... maybe he's leaving the club?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
nunez has deleted all of his Liverpool photos on his instagram apparently.... maybe he's leaving the club?
He was getting a dog's abuse and death threats from apparent Liverpool fans.

Fuck our supporters sicken me sometimes. We've got this whole YNWA theme going, but we throw players under the bus and abuse them when we've got the chance it just pisses me off.

He doesn't deserve it. Sure, he hasn't been in great form but he puts a shift in for the club.

So saddening this

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He was getting a dog's abuse and death threats from apparent Liverpool fans.

Fuck our supporters sicken me sometimes. We've got this whole YNWA theme going, but we throw players under the bus and abuse them when we've got the chance it just pisses me off.

He doesn't deserve it. Sure, he hasn't been in great form but he puts a shift in for the club.

So saddening this
that's disgraceful wouldn't surprise me if he does end up leaving

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hopefully he does
Can understand that.

I thought he'd turned a corner halfway through the season where his decision making was much much better but he's fallen off a cliff the past month or so. Really poor.

There's still a player in him tho and I think he'd prove to be a valuable asset but ...

We can't rely on him leading the line, and we need to bring another striker in. If that means Nunez had to go ... then he has to go imo

Hopefully he stays and we get another striker in?

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can understand that.

I thought he'd turned a corner halfway through the season where his decision making was much much better but he's fallen off a cliff the past month or so. Really poor.

There's still a player in him tho and I think he'd prove to be a valuable asset but ...

We can't rely on him leading the line, and we need to bring another striker in. If that means Nunez had to go ... then he has to go imo

would assume it depends what happens with diaz and salah if they end up leaving or not

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
20240506_165512.jpg

I mean at least they're consistent but gee that should of been a penalty to spurs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Can understand that.

Bring Bobby back :tearsofjoy:

SunnycoastDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
City are going unbeaten to a fourth straight title, they’re fresh, angry that they’re out of CL and no injuries. They’ll put 5/6 past this Spurs team atm.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No over but no chance in fucking hell that Spurs beat City. Ain’t happening
probs wont beat them but city have only won once out of there last 6 games at spurs new stadium which was in the fa cup this yr