Recent content by 2ndphase

1. 2ndphase

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

If anything it freshens up Sexton with a week off. Ciraldo needs to give him a shot soon.
  2. 2ndphase

Because they took reserves up to magic round. They could of played but anyway.
  3. 2ndphase

Fuz and O'Neill has done nothing they missed Sexton. 32-16 down
  4. 2ndphase

A good charge down from Reuben Moyle and score the try 26-16 7 to go. Reuben only just come on the ground up from Jersey Flegg.
  5. 2ndphase

Playing pretty ordinary in Cup pushing the pass missing players 26-10 down 10 to go.
  6. 2ndphase

Have we really improved?

I hate losing too but lets be serious we aren't doing anything this year. We're improving massively in defence the attack will come. Our juniors are coming be excited about that!
  7. 2ndphase

Official Gus on Twitter

8. 2ndphase

I really like the look of big Larry Muagututia in Jersey Flegg. He has some good leg speed and soft hands for a big fella. He even has a no look pass pretty impressive for a big fella and at a pinch he could even play as a edge forward. The next 12-18 months is going to be very interesting.
  9. 2ndphase

Official Gus on Twitter

10. 2ndphase

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2024/05/18/nswrl-tv-highlights--u18s-country-v-city/
  11. 2ndphase

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

Get him into the Flegg team next weekend. I know that he's been training with them so fingers crossed he gets a start.
  12. 2ndphase

Have we really improved?

I didn't say that you said that we were winning the premiership this year. But some people were getting too excited after a couple of wins.
  13. 2ndphase

Have we really improved?

People are seriously over reacting you're getting upset and you didn't even see the whole game :expressionless: They were up and about because they had their 1994 reunion and all the old boys were there like we were with our 2004 reunion. Too many mistakes by us we're a much better team from...