Alan79's latest activity

• Alan79
    Alan79 replied to the thread Kiraz for Fullback.
    Kiraz has been one of the happiest surprises of the last few seasons. I don't follow enough of the lower grades to know a lot about the...
  • Alan79
    Alan79 replied to the thread Team vs eels.
    Assuming they backup after origin. Burton and Crichton walk back in. Wilson or Skelton in if Fox is out. I'm a Wilson fan. But he...
  • Alan79
    Alan79 replied to the thread Lipoi Hopoi.
    Nice to see Hopoi have a great debut. I'd heard plenty of raps on him. But really didn't have expectations about him. The future is...
  • Alan79
    Alan79 reacted to ShepardDog's post in the thread Lipoi Hopoi with Like Like.
    121 metres in 38 minutes. Enough said keep him in the side next week.
  • Alan79
    Alan79 reacted to Bad Billy's post in the thread Lipoi Hopoi with Like Like.
    Great debut. didn’t look out of place, at all.
  • Alan79
    Alan79 reacted to AlzzBulldog's post in the thread Lipoi Hopoi with Like Like.
    He looked like he belonged
  • Alan79
    Alan79 reacted to Micko's post in the thread Lipoi Hopoi with Like Like.
    What a debut. Deserves his own thread. Fantastic effort.
  • Alan79
    Alan79 replied to the thread Fitness.
    If we have lazy players on our books, they haven't been anywhere near the NRL this year. Hopefully we can maintain it all year.
  • Alan79
    I watch the fox coverage during game time but switch to 9 straight after for the interviews. It’s good how they go in the sheds. Just...
  • Alan79
    Alan79 replied to the thread Cam Ciraldo.
    I was worried when we signed him. There wasn't much on the coaching market. But another rookie coach wasn't exciting to me. The 2023...
  • Alan79
    Alan79 reacted to wendog33's post in the thread Cam Ciraldo with Like Like.
    He conveys confidence and it's obvious he is the right coach for us. We didn't need the hardarse disciplinarian most thought we needed...
  • Alan79
    Alan79 reacted to Moedogg's post in the thread Cam Ciraldo with Like Like.
    We got a good one. Nothing better than seeing our team win games off the back of good defense. That comes down to good coaching.
  • Alan79
    I reckon Knights' game plan to frontload and pin us in our own end early in the game would have got them the win in previous seasons...
  • Alan79
    Nope he missed a couple of conversions tonight. Simply unacceptable. Send him off to play bush football.
  • Alan79
    With Sat and Sunday games they don't do the post game dressing sheds interviews etc so we've missed out on that. Friday next week so...