Recent content by B-Train

1. B-Train

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Rd 13 | vs. Knights | Friday 8pm @ Newy

What a great win.. It really shows how united we are as a club and squad and how far we've come in a year. Missing 3 of our best players and still dominated like that despite 2 players in the bin. That's one of the best wins we've had in the last 10 years.
  2. B-Train

PNG as the expansion team

I agree with both the uneven numbers and bye scenario as well as the talent issues but they seem hell bent on adding two more teams and if they do, the Perth Bears has to be one of them as it gets the NRL into an important market and timeslot, makes the comp more national and gets some much...
  3. B-Train

PNG as the expansion team

Whatever happens, sooner rather than later the NRL needs a team in Perth and the Bears need to be back.. Playing 3 games at North Sydney Oval and the rest in Perth is a great option. If they've decided that PNG are the next team, the Perth Bears better be right behind them.
  4. B-Train

Agree to disagree. There's a reason why he hasn't played FG there yet and Souths didn't persist with him there when they had a shortage in the halves. He's far better suited to fullback. And he's a good backup fullback to have. There's nothing wrong with that and there's no need to try and make...
  5. B-Train

Armstrong is their best attacking threat aside from Gagai. We'll have to have a tight defensive line when he has the ball with no one jumping out, otherwise he'll burn past defenders easily.. Pierce-Paul is pretty good too... He is always looking to offload. I still think we should win though...
  6. B-Train

I've been saying since day one that Taaffe can't play in the halves as he can't defend in the front line and his pace is better utilised from the back. He also gets monstered in attack playing in the frontline without that extra space. Plenty of people were insistent on him playing half in FG...
  7. B-Train

2024 State of Origin Game 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I'm not saying he's not a solid player. It wouldn't surprise me if he played well.. I'm saying he's not deserving of selection considering he's played 4 games this season and is a bench player at club level. I thought others were more deserving.
  8. B-Train

Players hated Flanagan, RFM and Nu Brown

An article like this does no one any good.. I'm happy that all three players are gone and we've moved forward but there's no point looking back.
  9. B-Train

Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

Saints get promoted. Leeds lose in the playoffs again..
  10. B-Train

Leniu getting picked after he's played 4 games this season and averages less than 100 metres is probably the worst selection along with Sua'ali'i... There were far more deserving players than both of them.
  11. B-Train

Burton 18th man, turn it up

The same thing happened last year and he didn't play. It's a stupid rule. You should only be able to pick the 18th man and the other 2 players in the extended squad from the 7 teams that are on the bye.
  12. B-Train

The same thing happened last year. It's a joke of a rule. The players that are 18-20 in the squad should only be picked from teams on the bye.
  13. B-Train

Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Good win by United. They deserved it as City were awful.. Obviously Ten Haag is gone but with Garnacho, Maino etc there's is decent potential at United. They look so much better when Varane and Martinez play together..
  14. B-Train

NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

I don't see a sweep. Every game has been close at the end but the Wolves have had big leads in both. I think it goes 6 games still. I can see the Wolves winning game 3, lose game 4, win game 5 at home and then the Mavs win game 6 at home. Either way if the Wolves are going to be a chance they...
  15. B-Train

The Football Thread (For all Football/Soccer talk)

It's good to see a club like Leverkusen that have never won the league have such a dominant season. Or a club like Atalanta winning a European trophy for the first time and potentially finishing top 3.. Same with Girona coming 3rd.. Or even Villa coming 4th..