Recent content by bulldog butch

1. B

Your early Origin teams 2024

Thoughts on my team... Edwards To'o Latrell Crighton Suuaali Luai Hines Haas Api Paseka Angus Martin Trbojevic Olakuato Cambell-gillard Burton Barnett
  2. B

Opinion Team for 2025

I'm thinking our 2025 squad will look something like this.....
  3. B

Opinion Lachlan Ilias

Is it just me or does someone else think it's impossible to have illias and taffe in the same team? Both play with plenty of heart but no way you could have both small men in the same 17 man team....
  4. B

Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

Just an old boofhead who's a legend in his own mind and talks the talk but cannot walk the walk.
  5. B

Rumour Sexton hunted by Raiders

Shouldn't happen... If Burton or Hutchinson get injured in 2 weeks then we're in the same situation as Canberra are now....
  6. B

James Fisher Harris signs with Warriors

Has Terrell May resigned with Roosters yet? If not does he go to panthers....
  7. B

Bondi stabbing

I l think that I am a strong person and my instinct would tell me not to run but to offer assistance and confront danger... But until you are actually in that traumatic situation who knows how the mind would react.. I agree with you but can't criticise anybody...
  8. B

News 'GIANT' DOGS ON THE UP

Is maatalaava- booth still with the club?
  9. B

Opinion Was Taaffe targeted?

Payback from Terry lambs ko on Ellery Hanley?
  10. B

THE REAL REASON FOR BULLDOG'S NEW LOOK

Someone book him a barbers for 1st thing Monday morning
  11. B

News He’s going to be a great No. 6’: Ciraldo shuts down Burton move after Bulldogs star ruled out

If Burton doesn't perform this week we should loan him out to the titans next week.. Surely he'll perform and gain some confidence against us! Lol..
  12. B

Who should be the Bulldogs halves for Round 2?

Definetly have.. Thats why I said he needs a new club if he wants to be a 5/8... Its not working for him with us....